Alfie Evans saga

Discussions now about sending him home, at least that will shift the rent-a-mob away from the hospital and all the other patients.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-43904809

...probably shift them into a residential street where they can annoy all the neighbours instead.

At least when Charlie Gard left hospital and went to a hospice the parents did it with some dignity: nobody knew where the hospice was, or indeed the funeral for that matter, and we have barely heard a peep from them since.

Do you really think the same will happen here? The dad will be Facebook streaming the funeral :rolleyes:

...probably shift them into a residential street where they can annoy all the neighbours instead.

At least when Charlie Gard left hospital and went to a hospice the parents did it with some dignity: nobody knew where the hospice was, or indeed the funeral for that matter.

Do you really think the same will happen here? The dad will be Facebook streaming the funeral :rolleyes:

It's all so grotesque.

No hospice will want to have the poor mite, do you blame them?

No hospice will want to have the poor mite, do you blame them?

Not with the way the fathers behaving. Odds are as soon as he's in the hospice he'll be trying to remove him to Italy.

The next argument will be about if their home is suitable enough to allow him to be cared for at home rather than at a hospice.

Not stereotyping here but I doubt they live in a palace, and the Gard family home wasnt deemed suitable as all the equipment wouldnt fit through the door. I will wager the same issues will be arising here.

Plus if I was a doctor or a nurse there is no way on earth I would want to go round to their house to do it, the dad would probably try and sue me.

I don't know enough about medicine to know what's best for the poor kid in question. I do know the thugs in Alfie's Army distrupting the care of other patients, hasstling visitors who might be going through an equally difficult time and harressment of staff who have a hard enough job as it is need to have a hard look in the mirror.

Agreed. It's awful harrasing staff who are doing thier best and have no control over the situation. My argument would be with the courts. What right have they to tell a parent what to do with thier child in a situation like this.

Medical expertice has been proved wrong before and if the parents think he would have a chance elsewhere why should the courts block that chance ?

Agreed. It's awful harrasing staff who are doing thier best and have no control over the situation. My argument would be with the courts. What right have they to tell a parent what to do with thier child in a situation like this.

Medical expertice has been proved wrong before and if the parents think he would have a chance elsewhere why should the courts block that chance ?

Because the child has rights as well and they are the overriding rights.

They dont believe this, for some reason they want him to go to Italy and they have said there is no cure, they just want to keep him alive in the same state for longer.

The Catholic church thing is all a ruse, I bet the father hasnt been near a church in his adult life, and if he has its only to nick the lead off the roof.

People are alleging online that was his baby vaccinations that caused the brain damage and deciding not to vaccinate their children, won't this cause more problems if they become ill from what we vaccinate from.

People are alleging online that was his baby vaccinations that caused the brain damage and deciding not to vaccinate their children, won't this cause more problems if they become ill from what we vaccinate from.

You mean the idiots on the various FB pages who are also suggesting to storm the hospital, setting off fire alarms in the hospital, holding hostages in the hospital,, asking the Queen to get involved, and starting petitions to get Alder Hey shut down?

Those people?

I really wouldn't listen to a word they say.

You mean the idiots on the various FB pages who are also suggesting to storm the hospital, setting off fire alarms in the hospital, holding hostages in the hospital,, asking the Queen to get involved, and starting petitions to get Alder Hey shut down?

Those people?

I really wouldn't listen to a word they say.

Thugs is the right terminology me thinks..

I can't believe what they are doing and how they are behaving in a hospital FULL of sick and dying children!! The poor parents of the other children having to deal with this and those poorly babies..

Let them take Alfie home and get those demented thugs away from that hospital. Disgraceful behaviour!