Alfie Evans saga

That's not a nice way to describe the passing of an infant is it.

While I am not religious in any way, I hope little Alfie is sat in full health with his God now.

RIP Alfie, you were a little fighter.

Angel1.

there WAS a circus around it tho, and yet again the only person coming out of it well was little Alfie

Just seen his supporters letting off hundreds of balloons in Liverpool. They should have been done for littering. All that junk let off into the sky to clog up our waterways and countryside and choking wildlife.

l.

Yes! Just seen it all the news, it looked a right mess. And for what? It's not as if it was the family to the best of my knowledge, just this self appointed army.

While I am not religious in any way, I hope little Alfie is sat in full health with his God now.

Angel1.

To be fair I don't think the poster intended to give the impression of being not nice. The passing of the infant has been a forgone certainty for a long time. I think some times posters comments are wrongly interpreted.

To be fair I don't think the poster intended to give the impression of being not nice. The passing of the infant has been a forgone certainty for a long time. I think some times posters comments are wrongly interpreted.

That's your prerogative, I think differently.

Angel1.

Angel1.

Dont be so rediculous.

I think it is a very clear fact the comment was not about the "passing of an infant" but directly about the disgusting carnival and mob mentality which surrounded it.

Other sick and potentially dying children were in that hospital every day whilst this unruly pack gathered outside causing their unwarranted noise, making violent threats and causing mass disruption to not only the operation of the hospital but additional distress and inconvenience to every other parent visiting the place.

At a time when they were at their most emotionally vulnerable, the Evans were prayed upon, minipulated and brainwashed by the extreme religious groups to be used as some sick poster campaign for thier own disturbing agendas. Filled with false hopes, empty promises and on a personal point of view, totally inadequate and unbiased legal represenation which they clearly needed.

That was the circus which damn rightly needed to end. Instead of a life ending in dignity and family unity with their dying son, this tragic case has instead been breamed around the worlds media with every tom dick and harry poking their nose in and giving their unwarranted and often totally unreasonable opinon.

The talking heads, publicity hungry politicians and god botherers using the death of this boy to stroke their own egos and further their causes should all be ashamed of themselves.

Enough now. The child has died. The parents need to grieve alone.

If ever there was a example of just exactly why the law puts a childs own rights over the rights of their parents, this is it.

Edited by ECCOnoob

My condolences to the family. Let's allow them to grieve, and hopefully move on.

Dont be so rediculous.

I think it is a very clear fact the comment was not about the "passing of an infant" but directly about the disgusting carnival and mob mentality which surrounded it.

Other sick and potentially dying children were in that hospital every day whilst this unruly pack gathered outside causing their unwarranted noise, making violent threats and causing mass disruption to not only the operation of the hospital but additional distress and inconvenience to every other parent visiting the place.

At a time when they were at their most emotionally vulnerable, the Evans were prayed upon, minipulated and brainwashed by the extreme religious groups to be used as some sick poster campaign for thier own disturbing agendas. Filled with false hopes, empty promises and on a personal point of view, totally inadequate and unbiased legal represenation which they clearly needed.

That was the circus which damn rightly needed to end. Instead of a life ending in dignity and family unity with their dying son, this tragic case has instead been breamed around the worlds media with every tom dick and harry poking their nose in and giving their unwarranted and often totally unreasonable opinon.

The talking heads, publicity hungry politicians and god bothers using the death of this boy to stroke their own egos and further their causes should all be ashamed of themselves.

Enough now. The child has died. The parents need to grieve alone.

If ever there was a example of just exactly why the law puts a childs own rights over the rights of their parents, this is it.

Fantastic post ECCOnoob. I agree with every single word.

Rest in peace now, beautiful brave boy.

I have a strong feeling that the parents of Alfie, might sell their story to a newspaper, I bet the media are already bidding for it.

i have noticed the daily mail sucking up to them and the sun, not the best seller in Liverpool, will no doubt try to get some brownie points doing the same.

I have a strong feeling that the parents of Alfie, might sell their story to a newspaper, I bet the media are already bidding for it.

The way its all been played out in the public eye Im not sure theres that much more to tell.

I do suspect youre right though.

Will all be a web of lies anyway.

"The hospital tried to murder him, the doctors tried to murder him".

Etc.