Alfie Evans saga

Surprised not to have seen a thread on this.

The farce continues.

https://news.sky.com/story/live-judges-consider-plea-to-take-alfie-evans-abroad-11346151

So not only have we had people try to storm the hospital, calls on Facebook for medical equipment, and the Italians granting him citizenship, we now have the father issuing private prosecutions on doctors who are merely upholding a cort order.

What the actual :confused::confused::confused:

Both parents now have different legal teams, so have clearly fallen out. The mother obviously seeing what a disgrace the father has been in all this.

Let the poor mite die with some dignity rather than playing it all out on Facebook, for crying out loud. The Alfie's Army FB page is an utter disgrace, full of threats along the line of setting off fire alarms in Aldey Hey to even taking hostages until the "execution" is averted :rolleyes:

Its pity poor Alfie is not of noble blood.

Its pity poor Alfie is not of noble blood.

How would having noble blood made life any better for Alfie?

How would having noble blood made life any better for Alfie?

Indeed, there is no known cure.

Dimple, can you expand please?

Most of these protesters don't actually seem to care about the child.

The news has said the damage to his brain is catastrophic, there is no possibility of recovery nor treatment. Maintaining life support is essentially just prolonging the inevitable and drawing out a slow and painful death.

That poor poor baby, everytime i see a picture or a post about him my heart breaks..

I couldnt imagine being in that position those parents are in.

I dont have the answers, i really dont know how i feel about it but i do hope that sweet little boy is painfree and in peace whether fighting in this life or moving onto the next.

Such a sad story.

Absolutely agree with you though Emma. It's appalling how the staff are being treated and the idiots that tried to storm the hospital! Do they not realise Alfie isnt the only very sick child in there and their actions would have caused great upset to many other patients and visitors..

Indeed, there is no known cure.

Dimple, can you expand please?

The parents wishes would be taken into account.

Alfie's life support was withdrawn after Mr Justice Hayden ruled doctors could end his care.

This was on Monday and the little trooper is still hanging in there.

The parents wishes would be taken into account.

Alfie's life support was withdrawn after Mr Justice Hayden ruled doctors could end his care.

This was on Monday and the little trooper is still hanging in there.

Yes but what has that got to do with noble blood?

Yes but what has that got to do with noble blood?

The truth is that Dimple has used the sad plight of an innocent child to have a cheap shot at the Royal Family.

Although I really do feel for Alfie's parents, nobody wants to give up hope on their children, but if they want to carry on with treatment then the NHS should say "fine", we will carry on, but we will not fund it anymore and funds for the treatment will have to be provided by other means. Then lets see how many of these "protesters" get their hands in their pockets.

Edited by AMR67

The medical profession has to obey the rules regarding this baby’s condition.

The baby’s parents are hoping against hope that the medical profession are wrong.

We therefore have an impossible situation.