How Was It For You?

He's had loads of injuries for a keeper. Westwood will be on top wages and if it's £30k plus it's a no brainer

Played all but a handful of league games in the three seasons up to this one, what are you talking about???

.Westwood is the best keeper in the league..

i'd say there's not many above him in this league.

I'd go with your opinion the second time around.

There is no doubt that Westwood is a good keeper for this level. But as a higher earner and with a wage bill that needs Cutting, he should be considered to be moved on as a saleable asset.

You have 2 good back up keepers who have years on years on their hands, plus I imagine relatively small wages.

It makes sense to have them fighting for a first team place and allowing Westwood to move on.

I'd go with your opinion the second time around.

There is no doubt that Westwood is a good keeper for this level. But as a higher earner and with a wage bill that needs Cutting, he should be considered to be moved on as a saleable asset.

You have 2 good back up keepers who have years on years on their hands, plus I imagine relatively small wages.

It makes sense to have them fighting for a first team place and allowing Westwood to move on.

No team with ambition sells its best players, simple as. Whilst the two reserve keepers are very good they're not the finished article yet.

No team with ambition sells its best players, simple as. Whilst the two reserve keepers are very good they're not the finished article yet.

Plenty of teams with ambition sells their best players.

In fact, I can only think of real Madrid who don't.

Whatever, Westwood, Lees, Bannan and FF are integral to our team and none should even be considered being sold, DC will also be against it and to my knowledge none are currently looking to move on.

As a fan of a club that has sold it's better players over the years i,m not surprised you think its the done thing....but as Top has mentioned the young lads as good as they are... aren't first choice keepers just yet...

As a fan of a club that has sold it's better players over the years i,m not surprised you think its the done thing....but as Top has mentioned the young lads as good as they are... aren't first choice keepers just yet...

If the ambition was to get from the Prem to nearly a decade in L1 then it was job done :hihi::hihi:

Sorry but I wouldn't rule out selling him if we do offload a bigger earner. If the finances were good enough to be able to bring in players without having to worry too much about finance then I'd say keep but out of the players that are high earners and worth something then he'd be the one I'd look at off loading. I know the other two arent as good but wildsmith has done well.

According to the manager there isn't money available for too many transfer fees this summer so every penny will count

Whatever, Westwood, Lees, Bannan and FF are integral to our team and none should even be considered being sold, DC will also be against it and to my knowledge none are currently looking to move on.

As per your own opinion, your current team aren't good enough for automatic promotion.

But also that current team, if none are sold, will fall foul of financial fair play.

So if he's not willing to sell in a position, Where you don't really have a problem. Then he will have to bring in some good players to ensure the team is good enough next season to get autos, before any GDP punishment kicks in

As a fan of a club who's better players have not been saleable assets over the years? I'm not surprised you're desperate to keep hold of a few.

If the ambition was to get from the Prem to nearly a decade in L1 then it was job done :hihi::hihi:

It's hard to really poke fun at a team, when your own teams failures since they left the PL are so extensive.

As per your own opinion, your current team aren't good enough for automatic promotion.

But also that current team, if none are sold, will fall foul of financial fair play.

So if he's not willing to sell in a position, Where you don't really have a problem. Then he will have to bring in some good players to ensure the team is good enough next season to get autos, before any GDP punishment kicks in

As a fan of a club who's better players have not been saleable assets over the years? I'm not surprised you're desperate to keep hold of a few.

It's hard to really poke fun at a team, when your own teams failures since they left the PL are so extensive.

We were totally skint so it was no shock really, we did manage a couple of promotions though, one over a much wealthier local rival.

I’d be more concerned about your own transfer strategy after the awful second half of the season.

I’d be more concerned about your own transfer strategy after the awful second half of the season.

Manager identified players he wanted. They were signed.

Crisis

We were totally skint so it was no shock really, we did manage a couple of promotions though, one over a much wealthier local rival.

Skint or not, that wasn't mentioned at the season start, ok injuries have played a part but your season has been embarrassing, bar the last few meaningless games, I m not just saying that I say it having spoken to a few Wednesday season ticket holders. Maybe next season you will do better if you can hang on to FF, but you need to have a clear out of all the dead wood first