How Was It For You?

Its been a better season for the Blades than most of us imagined.The football that Wilder plays is generally very good to watch, I've even enjoyed some of the games we lost!

It hasn't been a fluke, we haven't been lucky we're gonna finish up where we deserve to be over the season.

We desperately need some quality and pace up front and if we get it then we can push on next season.

Good post, well said.

Sugar-coat it all you want, united have had a shocking 2nd half to the season and your early season form has saved your blushes.

As for Wednesday, one to forget-It can only get better!

Seasons last 46 games,not 'the second half',that's why I am enjoying our season,still am as there's 2 games to go yet,Preston is very important.

Another reason why I am still enjoying it,and why it's been a successful season is that we achieved our aim of consolidation for this season,and anything else will be a bonus,we are in a good place after a really enjoyable season,played some great football and got plaudits for it from other managers and rival fans.....how is it for us?...........very well thanks.

Sugar-coat it all you want, united have had a shocking 2nd half to the season and your early season form has saved your blushes.

As for Wednesday, one to forget-It can only get better!

At least most of the other united fans are realistic this one only convinces himself, leave him to it :hihi:

Seasons last 46 games,not 'the second half',that's why I am enjoying our season,still am as there's 2 games to go yet,Preston is very important.

Another reason why I am still enjoying it,and why it's been a successful season is that we achieved our aim of consolidation for this season,and anything else will be a bonus,we are in a good place after a really enjoyable season,played some great football and got plaudits for it from other managers and rival fans.....how is it for us?...........very well thanks.

Plaudits don't get you points (or goals) unfortunately. United have excelled this season and, in my opinion, fell short by not investing when the time was right (game changing investment fell short) Will 2nd season syndrome, legal wrangling's or departing manager halt next season's charge? It's going to be an interesting summer in S2!

Plaudits don't get you points (or goals) unfortunately. United have excelled this season and, in my opinion, fell short by not investing when the time was right (game changing investment fell short) Will 2nd season syndrome, legal wrangling's or departing manager halt next season's charge? It's going to be an interesting summer in S2!

That's next season,I'm still enjoying this season.I don't want points for plaudits,I'm just happy that rivals recognise us for what we are doing this season,recruitment was the problem,bringing in 4 players in January and only playing one on a regular basis,Millwall showed how good a run you could go on when you bring in the right players in January.

Not clinging,enjoying our good season,Preston is not a meaningless game.How is it for us?............very good thanks.:hihi:

Not meaningless but it would take alot of results to go in your favour aswell as you winning both games.

Not meaningless but it would take alot of results to go in your favour aswell as you winning both games.

Is the correct answer.

Started the season confident of a top two push and a minimum play off place

Ended the season..not sure of the managers ability to take us forward next term..

The injuries have wrecked any chance of consistency this season..performances under both CC and JL have been poor in most instances....can't wait for the season to end and the club need to move certain players on,which could be difficult if they are still under contract....but for me i get rid of...

Palmer,Loovens,Mattias,Vennacio,Wallace,Jones,Fletcher,Boyd,Fox,Winnall,Dawson ...& obviously let Butterfield go back..

Things have to change to avoid a repeat of this season and it will be interesting to see what happens...

Not going to disagree with most of that. I'd consider keeping Vennacio, Boyd and Dawson though, Dawson could go out on loan if we don't lose Westwood

---------- Post added 25-04-2018 at 19:58 ----------

Is the correct answer.

Yes it is but your season is as good as over, even the most optimistic blades can't expect to get into the playoffs now. While there is even the slightest chance you could do it though the last two games aren't meaningless

Good post, well said.

The Owls fans are still pulling us down and our record this season at the moment is that only Five teams have won more games than us and one is level and two games to play (the present top six) Sour grapes from plenty of regular posters lol

The Owls fans are still pulling us down and our record this season at the moment is that only Five teams have won more games than us and one is level and two games to play (the present top six) Sour grapes from plenty of regular posters lol

Congratulations,we have another correct answer.:hihi:

Congratulations,we have another correct answer.:hihi:

Seeing as you consider it such a key game it might be worth you starting a match thread!!

Seeing as you consider it such a key game it might be worth you starting a match thread!!

PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeenty of time for that to be done,there's not that many Blades bother posting on here anymore,with very good reason,so it won't take long for us to have our say.