Van runs down pedestrians in Toronto.

Apparently he was upset because he couldn't get laid......

Now that's a reason to mope, get drunk or treat yourself to an amazing holiday, but since when has being unable to get off been a reason for mass murder? Methinks some people expect a lot more from their lives but don't have the cranial capacity, or emotional nouce, to realise that.

Now that's a reason to mope, get drunk or treat yourself to an amazing holiday, but since when has being unable to get off been a reason for mass murder? Methinks some people expect a lot more from their lives but don't have the cranial capacity, or emotional nouce, to realise that.

I think modern society is breeding ever greater numbers of narcissists.

Taxman he was a loner apparently. School mates at the special needs school he used to attend said he never mixed with anybody and walked the hallways with his head down and making meowing sounds. I ask you what female would approach him if that's the kind of behaviour he used. He tried to join the army and couldn't hack it, he asked to leave after a couple of months, so instead got interested in incel. Who knows what would be next, Isis? sad really he just wanted to belong. He needed mental help a long time ago IMO.

I guarantee that he had some form of autism.

I thought that too Jonny.

I hope everyone makes a full recovery

Looks like the suspect shared some ideology with you - remember your 'war on men' comment?

Looks like the suspect shared some ideology with you - remember your 'war on men' comment?

Its a very interesting development, but scary. "'incel'"

i thought that too especially when it mentioned he excelled with computer chips

Ahhhh, That was the comment I made that irritated you so much you just had to start an entire thread about it then when you werent happy with my contribution you sent me those hilarious private messages

Yeah, I remember that :hihi:

Ahhhh, That was the comment I made that irritated you so much you just had to start an entire thread about it then when you werent happy with my contribution you sent me those hilarious private messages

Yeah, I remember that :hihi:

Yes, you never did come back to explain yourself - I suspect because you were somewhat embarrassed by the remark. Probably more so now that a man with a similar worldview has committed this atrocity.

All Canadian police carry guns. They are trained to pull that gun under most circumstances and only pull the trigger when certain that' absolutely necessary. I had a Toronto police point a gun at me once just because my rental car was reported stolen, by mistake.

Edited by dutch

Yes, you never did come back to explain yourself -

I dont need to explain myself to you fella.

Besides, you were the one who dipped out of our lovely conversation we had via private message.

We were having such a lovely chat too.

---------- Post added 27-04-2018 at 13:59 ----------

Probably more so now that a man with a similar worldview has committed this atrocity.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Keep trying. You never know, one day I may bite.

I cant see that happening any time soon though so don't hold your breath.