Birmingham Vs The Blades

I don't quite get this "good season" mantra, you played well up to about November and seriously tailed off since with a potential mid table finish, I'd hate to see what you class as a bad season.

It's been a good season,a bad season would be relegation,The aim of this season was to consolidate,anything else would have been a bonus,that's why it's been a good season.

I don't quite get this "good season" mantra, you played well up to about November and seriously tailed off since with a potential mid table finish, I'd hate to see what you class as a bad season.

As Chalga rightly says, a bad season would be relegation.

A season is determined over the full length of it all. You can pick and choose on form tables if you want. But if we won the first 33 games and lost the last 13.... It wouldn't be a bad season, it would be an excellent season.

The fact is, with 2 games to go, we 'can' still make the play offs. We won't, but we can.

A top 10 finish, which is likely, after promotion, I'd consider that as a good season.

The target for any promoted club is survival, anything more is a bonus. To be there or there abouts pretty much all season is good, if it was our first season back in this league ours wouldn't of been such a bad season as we'd of done what was required.

I do think you missed a chance to have a good go at promotion with your transfer dealings in january though, abit more spent might of been enough to get you over the line but it's all ifs and buts

As Chalga rightly says, a bad season would be relegation.

A season is determined over the full length of it all. You can pick and choose on form tables if you want. But if we won the first 33 games and lost the last 13.... It wouldn't be a bad season, it would be an excellent season.

The fact is, with 2 games to go, we 'can' still make the play offs. We won't, but we can.

A top 10 finish, which is likely, after promotion, I'd consider that as a good season.

Will you stop writing us off, I've got £2 riding on it. :)

In your first season back in the championship you finished 18th, but hat was a tougher league of course!

In your first season back in the championship you finished 18th, but hat was a tougher league of course!

It certainly was a tougher league. Ask Barnsley. They finished fourth from bottom and had to score 55 points to do it.

It certainly was a tougher league. Ask Barnsley. They finished fourth from bottom and had to score 55 points to do it.

Plenty of teams this season would be loving 68 points getting 6th and play offs.

Plenty of teams this season would be loving 68 points getting 6th and play offs.

What's your point? Season 2012/13 was being discussed.

What's your point? Season 2012/13 was being discussed.

Tell us how many points the 6th placed team got then.

Tell us how many points the 6th placed team got then.

Only 14 points difference between a play off spot and relegation = very competitive (tough) league.

Only 14 points difference between a play off spot and relegation = very competitive (tough) league.

How many points did 6th team need,and how many points do you think 6th will need this season?..........really competitive for those play offs this season y'know.

How many points did 6th team need,and how many points do you think 6th will need this season?..........really competitive for those play offs this season y'know.

The top six is not the league. The league has 24 teams.

31 points difference this season between play offs and relegation and likely to get bigger.