Talktalk tv to go

Has anyone downloaded the app to watch sport from talk talk on a laptop they told me to download the app from google for this but when i try i get the message you don't have any devices. do i need to buy something?

You need to be a subscriber to TT plus TV - they send you a 'YouView' Box. You need to have that (or rather subscribe) to be able to use the App.

i have a box talk talk broadband and tv with sky sports

OK, if you subscribe to Sky Sports try downloading the app from here:

http://www.skysports.com/skygo

i have sky sports with talk talk so no password for sky, did a bit of searching yesterday and i need something called play store app. looked for it but it was sending me in circles perhaps i'm too old to understand some of the technical terms.

If your laptop uses microsoft windows you will not be able to install the google app or the TT app, these are only for phones and tablets.

ok thanks for that suppose i will have to buy another thing i don't understand or play my governor of poker on Saturday while Britain's lack of talent is on in the front room.

thanks again

it also does not work on some i pads, my mates wife has one i gave him my user name and password and it would not download because it is rooted whatever that means