Leon, Leon ,Leon

Clarke just needs better service more crosses as any forward requires

Slow down abit there now.

Running the ball up the wing and crossing it into the box has become Utd's go-to move, in my opinion it's become abit played out because they've done it too often.

You can see some teams have been practising defence against the play, as soon as it's attempted you'll have a couple of guys closing down the wing-man to prevent the cross getting in.

Slow down abit there now.

Running the ball up the wing and crossing it into the box has become Utd's go-to move, in my opinion it's become abit played out because they've done it too often.

You can see some teams have been practising defence against the play, as soon as it's attempted you'll have a couple of guys closing down the wing-man to prevent the cross getting in.

His main move is to head backwards into space at the last minute. I think he surprised a lot of people with his capacity for intelligent movement. If you watch, he doesn’t get away with it as much any more.

Why? It's his opinion

Because it gets held up as fact and thrown back at you when proved wrong.

Leon getting more than 10 goals is a fact.

It's different with certain posters though, it's all in the wording.

Like when you said we won't finish above you. It wasn't 'I don't think you'll finish above us' it was 'you won't finish above us'.

You see the difference? If the phrasing is very matter of fact, the stuff that gets thrown back at you can't be a surprise.

This is the main reason you get a lot of backlash on here from Blades.

It's different with certain posters though, it's all in the wording.

Like when you said we won't finish above you. It wasn't 'I don't think you'll finish above us' it was 'you won't finish above us'.

You see the difference? If the phrasing is very matter of fact, the stuff that gets thrown back at you can't be a surprise.

This is the main reason you get a lot of backlash on here from Blades.

Can't remember saying that to be honest (before a few start feverishly looking for posts I may have done) our seasons just been a total car crash, the SWFC of the previous two seasons did finish in a higher position than united are now and would have done again in all probability.

Can't remember saying that to be honest (before a few start feverishly looking for posts I may have done) our seasons just been a total car crash, the SWFC of the previous two seasons did finish in a higher position than united are now and would have done again in all probability.

Nobody is bothered about S6 excuses,we are talking about facts here,not coulda,shoulda, woulda.

But this is a thread about Leon Clarke, not Top.

I started one of those a while ago and got told off. Maybe the people who want to discuss Top could use the pm facility. Then the rest of us can talk about Leon.

But this is a thread about Leon Clarke, not Top.

I started one of those a while ago and got told off. Maybe the people who want to discuss Top could use the pm facility. Then the rest of us can talk about Leon.

It's not a thread about S6 history either.

Nobody is bothered about S6 excuses,we are talking about facts here,not coulda,shoulda, woulda.

Sorry I must have imagined we've had injuries if it isn't a fact.

It's not a thread about S6 history either.

Or chocolate digestives.

I fail to see your point.

Sorry I must have imagined we've had injuries if it isn't a fact.

No Blade is bothered about your injuries,it's a Leon thread.