Sign in to follow this  

Shevchenko to Chelsea - £34m

As for Shevchenko, he is brilliant. As is Ballack. :mad:

Agreed with you mate.

If Jose does not win the CL with that squad now.. they never will.

How much more cash do they need to splash on the squad to buy the cups??

Well I remember a time when Man Utd bought a defender for 30 million and a midfielder for 24 million.

Are you winning anything now.....

Well I remember a time when Man Utd bought a defender for 30 million and a midfielder for 24 million.

Are you winning anything now.....

League Cup - still classed as winning something mate :thumbsup:

..And a boy genius who is the hope and saviour of english football as well for £30m+

League Cup - still classed as winning something mate :thumbsup:

..And a boy genius who is the hope and saviour of english football as well for £30m+

so surely this classes as "buying" the title (although quite unsuccsefully)

sheva was available, eto wasn't

I said Eto' was a better player,I didn't say he was available,but if he had been I think Chelski would rather him than Sheva.

How many more players do they need though, with Cole on his way from arsenal they have spent nearly anothe 100m on players....

Do they need them?

I said Eto' was a better player,I didn't say he was available,but if he had been I think Chelski would rather him than Sheva.

Eto is not a better player. He is quicker, that is all.

Nothing is ever certain in football. Yes Chelsea are undoubtedly the favourites, but Liverpool are getting stronger and are capable of putting in a decent title challenge. Although losing The Horse will hurt the mancs, they're also capable of putting in a decent challenge.

After winning two successive Premierships, Chelsea are not going to have the same hunger as Liverpool will have to win their first league title in 17 seasons, or for the mancs to get their first title in 4 seasons. Don't count your chickens.....

:D

How many more players do they need though, with Cole on his way from arsenal they have spent nearly anothe 100m on players....

Do they need them?

id be surprised if cole ended up at chelsea...... now on the other hand carlos very well may do

Very true. I honestly think he'll do it and go. Although he's respected, he'll never have true respect because of the money he spent

Are you joking? He's already won the UEFA Cup and Champions League with the mighty.... FC Porto.

All this Chelsea-bashing from Man Utd supporters is tiresome, and Man Utd fans are forgetting a few things....

Since buying Ferdinand for £30m+, Veron for £28m, Rooney for £26m (I think), Van Nistelrooy for £18m, Ronaldo for £12m, Saha for £12m, Evra, Vidic, Djemba-Djemba, Van der Sar etc etc etc......... Man Utd have woefully underachieved.

Their current squad cost more than when they won the treble, so if money buys success, why haven't they won it again?