Stagecoach Bus Services

Aren't they great. So reliable, cheap and driven by friendly drivers. Top marks , don't you agree?

In the evening and on weekends, the bus service to my village is taken over by stagecoach east midlands and I have never met such a friendly set of drivers.

The prices are FORTY pence cheaper than getting a bus during the day and they haven't once broken down on me and are pretty much always on time.

It's nice to see a bus drive off without the exhaust putting out a big dirty black cloud of smoke too.

Wilf

I would say they were if they hadn't have taken off the 74 bus so there is none of their buses coming up Halifax Road anymore

Suppose they thought the 74 was duplicating their tram service...

Give it time, i've seen issues with Stagecaoch in the past and at the moment they are wanting to impress. Judge them in 12 months time beacuse if they drove First out (wont happen) you'll find the level of service which differ much to Firsts. IMO

Well apart from the dangerous driving tw4t that nearly ran me off my bike on ecclessall road last night in a desperate attempt to overtake me! :(

I love stagecoach, always friendly and happy to help, plus getting home from work the fare is 60p.. yet on firsts exact same route (same number and everything) its £1.50...

Susie

xx

Stagecoach buses which run on service 52 are better than the First 52. On First the seats are crap, and you have to hang on for grim death.

Stagecoach buses also run on time and yes the drivers are more friendly.

Send First drivers to charm school.

And they are also cheaper.

Aren't they great. So reliable, cheap and driven by friendly drivers. Top marks , don't you agree?

They are superb and put First to shame I just hope people give them the support they need to keep operating.