Thieving scum...

How can these people live with themselves? now I aint just talking about heroin addicts here (I can see why they steal). What prompted me to post about this, is a conversation that I had with someone who's had close contact with people working within social services and from what I've heard, there's ALOT of things that goes on that is sickening.

thieving from old people because they "won't miss this item of jewellery" is disgusting.

I can't even imagine how these creatures operate - what excatly goes on in their heads? didn't their parents teach them the difference between right and wrong?

if there's something I'll never understand, it's this.

get caught stealing, get ya fingers/hand chopped off - they got it right in some countries! over here if you get caught, they slap you on the wrist, give you some choclate and send you on your way (slight exageration but you get the gist) lol

what do you think?

what do you think?

I think you should take a deep breath, count to ten and see if you feel better after that.

LOL

I think you're probably right!

Mutant, you're a regular robber of young ladies virtues. Isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to critise others of your ilk?

LOL what are you waffling on about now?

Is it the fact that I turned you down after you queued for so long? :hihi:

How can these people live with themselves? now I aint just talking about heroin addicts here (I can see why they steal). What prompted me to post about this, is a conversation that I had with someone who's had close contact with people working within social services and from what I've heard, there's ALOT of things that goes on that is sickening.

thieving from old people because they "won't miss this item of jewellery" is disgusting.

I can't even imagine how these creatures operate - what excatly goes on in their heads? didn't their parents teach them the difference between right and wrong?

get caught stealing, get ya fingers/hand chopped off - they got it right in some countries! over here if you get caught, they slap you on the wrist, give you some choclate and send you on your way (slight exageration but you get the gist) lol

what do you think?

I take it you've never burned a copy of a friend's CD, downloaded music from dodgy websites and have no cracked software on your computer then?

what do you think?

Tut tut, have you never seen 'Les Miserables'?

I take it you've never burned a copy of a friend's CD, downloaded music from dodgy websites and have no cracked software on your computer then?

completely different mate - I'm talking about stealing someones belongings, taking advantage of vulnerable people.

I see where you're coming and yes they both are stealing and yes I have copied CDs Etc BUT surely you can see the difference?

I've I copied a CD, no one's guna miss that are they? I normally buy CDs anyway, if a mate says "here, have that CD" I aint guna say 'no' because it's stealing. If there's a CD I actually want then I'll buy it, money isn't an issue.

but when it comes down to people (vulnerable old people) having their belongings stolen because some cretin has been sneaking through their stuff in their house and thinks 'they're old, they're not all there, they won't miss this', what's worse? that or copying a mates CD?

I do see your point BUT I think the former wins the title for 'most sickening' does it not?

what do you think?

Arrrrrr your so cute Madmutant :)

Completely agree with madmutant - if there was a punishment befitting the crime, perhaps the low life that do this would think twice ...

Arrrrrr your so cute Madmutant :)

awwww, you're cute for calling me cute, can we both be cute togther? :) lol

Whos' upset you :D You're right and many ppl are low lives. I'm almost sure that 95% of all thefts are committed by just a small number of ppl. They class thieving as their occupation and yes much of it is drug or gang related.