Where can I donate my dvds?

Hello everyone!

I have a load of dvds that are from pg rated to 18 and I wondered if there’s anywhere I can donate? I was thinking of youth clubs or children’s homes? Please let me know, otherwise I will take them to one of the charity shops?

Thanks in advance...

I have a friend who works at spinal injuries unit, NGH. They often ask for DVDs for the patients who are often bedbound for months.

Or you could try a few Old people's Residential homes. They might appreciate a change from daytime TV.

I have a friend who works at spinal injuries unit, NGH. They often ask for DVDs for the patients who are often bedbound for months.
that’s a lovely thought I go to the princess royal spinal injuries twice a year for check up when I was in lodge moor in 1980 we had a kind man who put a screen up to show us latest films at the time that was before DVD etc

Fabulous! I work at the NGH as well and this didn’t occur to me. I shall take them there, thank you.

I work on the psychiatric wards at the northern and sure patients would love these

I work on the psychiatric wards at the northern and sure patients would love these

Again, why didn’t I think of that? I’m a psych nurse too lol ??

make a few £ back from them...

https://www.musicmagpie.co.uk/

I tried this and it took forever to scan everything and it said they didn't want loads of them (for example wanting some out of a box set but not others seemingly at random), and the ones they did want they were offering naff all for.

More effort than it's worth!

Guest makapaka
Fabulous! I work at the NGH as well and this didn’t occur to me. I shall take them there, thank you.

That sounds like a great idea.

Or the library service for the housebound?