Celeb doing a personal appearance at Meadowhall today 14/04/2018

Depends on your own perception of the term, celebrity I suppose. A spotty 16 year old who I have never heard of is no celeb to me. A spotty 16 year old who is well known to a 14/15/16 year old for some spurious reason is hailed as the second coming, deffo a celeb to them.

Cheap to make TV "shows" have much to answer for The Only Way Is Essex, Made in Chelsea, The Real Housewives of Cheshire, WAGS, I was a celebrity once get me in there (jungle), Big Brother, Gogglebox and the Kardishans are but a few. Celebrities I think not.

Angel1

So why would an online celebrity need to appear in person, anyway? Some inconsistency there.

Bitter old men bemoaning the success of youth. Sweet.

I dont call some teenage Chav a celebrity ,or the sign of success.

There's plenty of young sports people and singers with talent,this guy doesn't have it in my opinion.Why do you begrudge people to have an opinion?

I know you all want to see a super duper video from him :P

The snipes can stop otherwise you are likely to find your account suspended.

Sad people..... I despair. :shakes:

I think thats a bit a harsh actually, hes only 16 so Im presuming the people that went to try to see him would have been the same age or younger. Basically children.

I think thats a bit a harsh actually, hes only 16 so Im presuming the people that went to try to see him would have been the same age or younger. Basically children.

Some people despise young uns, don't have a good word to say about them, ironically most of them don't even know one.

Guest makapaka
Some people despise young uns, don't have a good word to say about them, ironically most of them don't even know one.

Absolutely- well said mickey Finn.

Thats exactly it nikki-red, I've no idea who he is but my lad who's 14 went and had a good time so I wouldn't bemoan it, if the lads made a success of something then good luck to him.