Celeb doing a personal appearance at Meadowhall today 14/04/2018

There was a large crowd for a personal appearance at Meadowhall this afternoon. Anyone know who it was?

Thanks

There was a large crowd for a personal appearance at Meadowhall this afternoon. Anyone know who it was?

Thanks

My son tells me it was a Youtube blogger called Morgz - went totally over my head.

Gone over my head as well then. My kids are the ones who live in there bedrooms and only come out at meal times to eat and tell us about bloggers. Life was simpler before Facebook and you tube. Bring back friends reunited.

Edited by drolnhoj

if it's owt like xmas light switch an xfactor winner from 10 years

My son tells me it was a Youtube blogger called Morgz - went totally over my head.

It does mine too. I never think of myself as a luddite but when things like this happen it just boggles my mind.

I have taken 30 seconds to look up and this is what is now spinning round my head.

How the hell can a 16 year old so called "star" of a video upload site seriously get 3.1 million subscribers to thier channel, 186k twitter followers and seemingly be on some publicity tour round the tween gathering points in the country.

The current generation of yoof really are doomed.

Just mentioned it to the youngest who watches youtubers daily, she says Morgz is from Sheffield and on his channel he does "pranks" on his mum.

Just mentioned it to the youngest who watches youtubers daily, she says Morgz is from Sheffield and on his channel he does "pranks" on his mum.

ZZZzzzzzzzz :loopy:

Depends on your own perception of the term, celebrity I suppose. A spotty 16 year old who I have never heard of is no celeb to me. A spotty 16 year old who is well known to a 14/15/16 year old for some spurious reason is hailed as the second coming, deffo a celeb to them.

Cheap to make TV "shows" have much to answer for The Only Way Is Essex, Made in Chelsea, The Real Housewives of Cheshire, WAGS, I was a celebrity once get me in there (jungle), Big Brother, Gogglebox and the Kardishans are but a few. Celebrities I think not.

Angel1

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

So why would an online celebrity need to appear in person, anyway? Some inconsistency there.