Blades Vs The Wall

Aah that old chestnut...you'll have to enlighten us all on where the restrictions on who can post where are....:hihi::hihi:

Can you remember that post I started a few weeks ago about some positive signs coming from S6, it was pounced on like a plague of locusts to pull it to bits. :hihi:

Blade talking about Owls - Obsessed

Owl talking about Blades - Obsessed

Blade calling an Owl obsessed in an Owl thread - 'You're the one in the Owl thread'

Owl calling a Blade obsessed in a Blades thread - 'You're the one in a Blades thread'

You're all horrendously predictable, tedious and boring.

Squeaky bum time on Saturday lads.

Squeaky bum time on Saturday lads.

Yes it is. So much at stake here, a win to put us right back in it or a loss will make it almost game over. The fact that's it's the 'Wall too with their "over enthusiastic" fans adds a bit of spice.

I'm not one to generalise but Millwall fans are like animals

All of them

All of them

Well lets hope they get tamed.

All of them

Millwall have a bad history’for football violence,but nowadays they have a small

Minority exactly like us and almost every other club , you look round at the game tomorrow there will be loads of young children with both parents in the millwall area and mostly just supporters watching football

All of them

Nah, it's still just a minority, i remember walking back from popping to Hillsborough the day the tram window was 'pushed out because it was hot on the tram' and got stuck between the nutters of Millwall and the nutters of SWFC, all from both side old enough to know better, i got chatting to a Millwall fan who said he was totally embarassed by their reputation, he was in his 50's and said all he wanted to do was follow his team like the rest of us, but always got tarred with the same brush because of a small section of fans..

Looks like that’s it folks,even though I gave up a few weeks ago

Poor in defence today brooks poor ,Clarke even though he scored poor

Saying all that good first season after coming up let’s hope now the board get a grip and get us some new players for next year

Looks like that’s it folks,even though I gave up a few weeks ago

Poor in defence today brooks poor ,Clarke even though he scored poor

Saying all that good first season after coming up let’s hope now the board get a grip and get us some new players for next year

Good game and a fair result to be honest, once again though can't believe chances we had, Clarke looks out of sorts to me

I thought anything but a win against these and you could definately forget playoffs but it's only 3 points, I'd find it hard to write Wednesday off if we was in your position.