Hull City v Wednesday

Heard Joa,Nuihi, pudil, are injured ,??

Heard Joa,Nuihi, pudil, are injured ,??

yeah, dont worry Rhodes is fine tho

Hull have been doing alright under Adkins recently, top manager is that bloke... They do actually have some genuine pace up front.

Hull win, probably.

---------- Post added 12-04-2018 at 23:31 ----------

Hotmale1954, melthebell and top4718. I've been thinking this for a while, but didn't think it'd be appropriate to say, but it's got to me.

I won't go into exactly what I find off-putting, as if you can't see it for yourself, or it was completely unintentional, ignorance is probably the best option for you. But what was thought process behind each of your chosen names if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by SomeNextGuy

Hulls got there scoring boots on think a draw may be your only hope but your safe anyway. Think Rhodes lights gone out l don't think he will there there next season Maybe Forest Green might have him lol

Rhodes would score goals for us how much would he fetch?

I've often wondered how Rhodes would fare at S2.

His previous track record indicates he can find the back of the net, but it just hasn't worked for him at S6. We need a striker and I'd suggest that Rhodes needs a change of team. Given his current form, he couldn't command a high price so it may be worth consideration.

CW and his backroom staff have the knack of getting the best out of players and this could be the same for JR.

Another can of worms opened?

His previous track record indicates he can find the back of the net, but it just hasn't worked for him at S6. We need a striker and I'd suggest that Rhodes needs a change of team. Given his current form, he couldn't command a high price so it may be worth consideration.

CW and his backroom staff have the knack of getting the best out of players and this could be the same for JR.

We could swap him for Donaldson +a fee of course!

I would imagine he's under contract for at least another season and Wednesday would want to re-coup as much as they could for him....and if for example,Gary Madine, can command a £6m fee with his goal scoring record then it will be interesting to see how much Wednesday would ask,IF they are looking to move him on...

I would imagine he's under contract for at least another season and Wednesday would want to re-coup as much as they could for him....and if for example,Gary Madine, can command a £6m fee with his goal scoring record then it will be interesting to see how much Wednesday would ask,IF they are looking to move him on...

Some expensive signings like Assombalonga, McCormack,Kodja, Rhodes etc yet to really justify their fees

Some expensive signings like Assombalonga, McCormack,Kodja, Rhodes etc yet to really justify their fees

Didn't think Assombalonga & Kodja were doing too bad at present...mind you they both cost £15 million...

Whatever people think of Jordan Rhodes current situation his goal scoring record over his career of practically a goal every two games in nearly 400 matches is some-going and if someone can get his confidence back,be-it Wednesday or someone else then he's worth every penny ...

If its more £500k forget it, mccabe has the knack for not opening his wallet for players.

If its more £500k forget it, mccabe has the knack for not opening his wallet for players.

Blades have always been a selling club, not a buying club.. they won"t gambol like a lot of clubs do.. its run as a business, and there more than happy with the current situation.

Blades have always been a selling club, not a buying club.. they won"t gambol like a lot of clubs do.. its run as a business, and there more than happy with the current situation.

The fans or the ownership?