Vile Racist Woman in sheffield chicken shop

Totally agree she is vile but the police have better things to do than arrest people for displaying their ignorance. There are rapists, pedophiles and murderers who need dealing with.

The person on the receiving end may disagree. I'm white, I have no idea what it's like to get this kind of crap on a regular basis but I can imagine it really wears you down.

Good point and very well made :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 23:15 ----------

Totally agree she is vile but the police have better things to do than arrest people for displaying their ignorance. There are rapists, pedophiles and murderers who need dealing with.

would you and others say that if it was a white person been racist

would you and others say that if it was a white person been racist

I'm pretty sure you mean 'being'

When she sober up, she can take a look at her Kodak moment. It's nice CV addition.

I'm pretty sure you mean 'being'

Are you going to answer the question though?

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 06:45 ----------

So you don't think she should be arrested?

Only those 3 things are important for the Police are they? Don't worry about anything else as it's not important, only rapists, pedophiles and murderers. OK then.

Didn't think Muslims drunk alcohol ?

Didn't think Muslims drunk alcohol ?

How do you know her religion?

Some argue that racism only exists if the perpetrator is white, since white people are the majority, and thus are the only ones who hold the power to discriminate based on race. So I'm assuming that those people will say that this is not racism, since neither person in the video is white.

I've never heard this argued.

Craig, it's great that you've changed your views. Good on you.

He hasn't, Craig is still an ignorant fool trying to be clever!!:loopy:

But as this is nothing to do with Sheffield, why are we discussing it in Sheffield Forum exactly?

Erm... a chicken shop in Sheffield.....surely Sheffield-related? I think you were being rather unfair on Craig...., maybe you are the ignorant one?