Vile Racist Woman in sheffield chicken shop

Given that Craig used to a well known supporter of that well known race hare group the BNP, him highlighting the evils of racism is very refreshing.

What's your problem with what he posted exactly?

Is that similar to horse racing ?

Its amazing what excessive alcohol can turn people into.There is a chance that she will be horrified when she sees herself on film on the internet,on the other hand she may be like that all the time.

In my experience, alcohol doesn't turn people into anything. It just makes the mask and inhibitions drop and often reveals the reality of the person concerned. Sadly.

She should have ended up in the fryer.

Why do you say that?

You go girl, keyboard warrior to the max. :love:

Oh please Cyclone , no need for that :( If it happened to you or one of your family , what would you do ? Try to calm the situation and teach the girl the error of her ways ?:(

In my experience, alcohol doesn't turn people into anything. It just makes the mask and inhibitions drop and often reveals the reality of the person concerned. Sadly.

I would agree in some instances, however I have seen saints turn into the devil under the influence.

On the subject matter, I am often amazed how people view these sort of videos that hit the internet, what we don't see, regardless of how nasty these incidents seem, is what has led up to the incident, bear in mind that suddenly someone wants to film the incident and takes out their phone.

A recent incident that actually happened at a local retail park, was mentioned to me by my wife, who stepped in front of an Asian man loudly abusing a scared elderly woman, threatening to blow her up, claiming he was a member of ISIS and swearing, he then swore at my wife until a man intervened .... was not filmed by anyone.

The general opinion was, according to my wife that he was mentally ill or off his face and she did not report it, however had it been filmed and put online it could have looked quite nasty and received similar comments as all the others that are.

Now picture this scenario, let's say I had been there and he had sworn aggressively at my wife, I may have gone over and been aggressive towards this man, by which time someone may have taken out there phone and filmed that part and I would have been the nasty one eh ..... just a thought.

Best place for her

I hope you are only joking because if you mean that then you have a screw loose.

I hope you are only joking because if you mean that then you have a screw loose.

You're right, I must be off my rocker - racists should be roasted, not fried :)

Oh please Cyclone , no need for that :( If it happened to you or one of your family , what would you do ? Try to calm the situation and teach the girl the error of her ways ?:(

You don't see most of us posting about the physical violence we'd do, that's pretty much the definition of being a keyboard warrior.

Edited by Cyclone

I would agree in some instances, however I have seen saints turn into the devil under the influence.

On the subject matter, I am often amazed how people view these sort of videos that hit the internet, what we don't see, regardless of how nasty these incidents seem, is what has led up to the incident, bear in mind that suddenly someone wants to film the incident and takes out their phone.

A recent incident that actually happened at a local retail park, was mentioned to me by my wife, who stepped in front of an Asian man loudly abusing a scared elderly woman, threatening to blow her up, claiming he was a member of ISIS and swearing, he then swore at my wife until a man intervened .... was not filmed by anyone.

The general opinion was, according to my wife that he was mentally ill or off his face and she did not report it, however had it been filmed and put online it could have looked quite nasty and received similar comments as all the others that are.

Now picture this scenario, let's say I had been there and he had sworn aggressively at my wife, I may have gone over and been aggressive towards this man, by which time someone may have taken out there phone and filmed that part and I would have been the nasty one eh ..... just a thought.

I agree. Having watched the video. I want to see what happened the five or ten minutes before the filming started.

have a look at the comments about the video on sheff online,there a young lady on there who understands arabic and gets the jist of why the spitting girl is going on one,didnt you hear what the spitters friend says to the worker.not has plain has it looks.