Vile Racist Woman in sheffield chicken shop

How do you know her religion?

Possibly because she kept saying allahu akbar which to quote from a dictionary is

''a phrase meaning ‘God is most great’, used by Muslims in prayers and as a general declaration of faith or thanksgiving''

Seems like there's always trouble in that place. Didn't the employees beat some customers up not too long ago?

If its the shop Im thinking of , the council and police said they could only carry on trading if they had bouncers/security on the door . :confused:

Someone got stabbed there not long ago didn't they?

Council and police closed the place down for the weekend.

Is it just a bad location that attracts total idiots??

Apart from:

misogynistic comments

the police don't want to get involved

the culprit may or may not be non-white

what are people's views on the actual racist comments?

Apart from:

misogynistic comments

the police don't want to get involved

the culprit may or may not be non-white

what are people's views on the actual racist comments?

who really cares:roll: shes made herself look a complete idiot and a drunken or drugged idiot at that! it will be there on the internet for all to see, prospective employers , partners family etc Nice!!!

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 12:54 ----------

So are you suggesting the police should have no role in cases like this?

complete waste of police time if you ask me:thumbsup:

who really cares:roll: shes made herself look a complete idiot and a drunken or drugged idiot at that! it will be there on the internet for all to see, prospective employers , partners family etc Nice!!!

I ask again and say again would the few who won't answer say the same if it was a white girl

I doubt that the victims of this racially aggravated assault would agree with you.

I doubt that the victims of this racially aggravated assault would agree with you.

i should think they couldn't care less looking back and they are hardly victims it seems this is what happens from time to time in these places.

This incident hasn't even been reported in the Sheffield Star. Hits a national daily, yet the newspaper in the city which the incident happened doesn't even bother to report it!

I ask again and say again would the few who won't answer say the same if it was a white girl

i would say exactly the same if it was a white girl

i should think they couldn't care less looking back and they are hardly victims it seems this is what happens from time to time in these places.

If someone repeatedly spat and racially abused you, I doubt whether you'd be so blasé.

Possibly because she kept saying allahu akbar which to quote from a dictionary is

''a phrase meaning ‘God is most great’, used by Muslims in prayers and as a general declaration of faith or thanksgiving''

Anyone could say that, she was spouting a pile of bobbar why give that bit any legitimacy?