Military action against assad.

But there's more........the clear agenda of the Conspiracy Theory you linked to,is that Philip May has influence over his wife,and is linking that influence to dropping bombs in Syria.What do you think that Philip May could have done or said to Theresa May in order to give credence to what these sites are claiming?

I don’t know as I don’t have a crystal ball.....

I should have worded it “Teresa mays husbands investment firm” made a killing, corrected now but I’m sure people get the gist of what my post was saying. It was a late post and I had been up 17 hrs.....

I believe weapons are one of our biggest export, and we have armed most of the middle east. We don't want them to go to waste do we...?

I don’t know as I don’t have a crystal ball.....

OK,so you are pushing a Conspiracy Theory that you can't,in your own words, explain how it has worked,but are willing to believe it on the basis of what they have said,and you are calling others sheeple.:hihi:

In this YouTube London Paul does a good summing up of the Assad business and ties it in with the poisoned Russians in Salisbury. A good one hour's worth of listening in my opinion. :)

OK,so you are pushing a Conspiracy Theory that you can't,in your own words, explain how it has worked,but are willing to believe it on the basis of what they have said,and you are calling others sheeple.:hihi:

I’m putting news out there which that the official new channels are not showing us.

A sheeple is someone who follows govt propaganda....

Edited by mafya

I’m putting news out there which that the official new channels are not showing us.

But when I asked you to explain how your news worked,you couldn't,so why would anybody believe something that you yourself can't explain,but have been convinced to believe?

In this YouTube London Paul does a good summing up of the Assad business and ties it in with the poisoned Russians in Salisbury. A good one hour's worth of listening in my opinion. :)

cheers just wasted 15 minutes on that :(

The start sounded perfectly good, till he started stating "facts" about almost all the missiles being shot down, yeah facts if you get your facts from certain places, NOT in the wider world

I think the University of You Tube has fully taken over now from the University of Dahn the Pub.,it's got advantages in being open for 24 hours,and the 'teachers' and 'pupils' have a better choice than just drink to consume.

I know that Dahn the Pub tried to compete by having hours like 5-6pm where people could do brainstorming and solve some of the worlds greatest mysteries at an earlier time,and it had a knock on effect that mysteries could be solved better for the rest of the night,but you couldn't beat that Dahn The Pub University,11 to Midnight hour when you could almost guarantee that all the worlds mysteries would be solved in that hour,it was amazing how the later it got,the more stuff got solved,culminating in that 'magic hour' that University of You Tube can never match.

And someone who believes and follows unofficial news channels could be called a conspiracy nut....

Roger Waters (co-founder of Pink Floyd) denounces the White Helmets at a concert in Barcelona in Spain.

Good thing that some people have got things straight in their heads :thumbsup:

Roger Waters (co-founder of Pink Floyd) denounces the White Helmets at a concert in Barcelona in Spain.

Good thing that some people have got things straight in their heads :thumbsup:

He must have watched RT try to pass off 'Revolution Man' as the White Helmets.:hihi:

How about his one then?

An older one but nontheless still valid....

Independent Canadian journalist challenges MSM, explains what actually is going on in Syria

Caution: Before watching it maybe you should take another sip of your Cool-aid. :hihi: