How will we know when the Championship is good again?

So surely if we’ve finished low in the table and it’s a poor league (which it is) then we must have been really bad - guess what, we have been.

Would you like to post your stats since Christmas or are you going to ignore the request?

"ignore the request"?, since when did I take orders from you? :hihi:

You don’t have, it’ll spoil your fun if you do, I’ll leave it there.

You don’t have, it’ll spoil your fun if you do, I’ll leave it there.

I won't do it because I never would. Yes you just leave it there. :hihi:

I won't do it because I never would. Yes you just leave it there. :hihi:

Post em then, it can’t hurt.

Post em then, it can’t hurt.

Like I said, I would never waste my time taking orders from someone like you.

Like I said, I would never waste my time taking orders from someone like you.

I’ll take that as a fact that it proves my point (said with authority) thanks for confirming.

You'll have to ask someone from S6 to explain that one, most clubs in this league seem to think it's a strong one
Yes, Sunderland and Burton Albion will agree with that.

Post your stats since Christmas, no more evidence needed.

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 00:14 ----------

The thread was started by a united fan, alluding to Uniteds season that maybe why.

For the record I’ve never been because a team is 9th :hihi:

How do our stats make it a poor league?

If it was poor,we would still be in with a chance of top 2 and automatic,we're not,we've just about got a chance of play offs.

The thread is about the Championship,you made it into a thread about the Blades season all on your own,post 9.....which are you going for,poor or weaker,make your mind up.

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 05:25 ----------

Only fans desperate for any crumb after the wilderness years (the ones you didn’t post in) celebrate 9th, I can’t even remember seasons where we finished 9th #laughable

Let's see if our players throw their shirts into the crowd at our last home game,now that would mean we really have something big to celebrate.:hihi:

Edited by chalga

How do our stats make it a poor league?

If it was poor,we would still be in with a chance of top 2 and automatic,we're not,we've just about got a chance of play offs.

The thread is about the Championship,you made it into a thread about the Blades season all on your own,post 9.....which are you going for,poor or weaker,make your mind up.

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 05:25 ----------

Let's see if our players throw their shirts into the crowd at our last home game,now that would mean we really have something big to celebrate.:hihi:

If your referring to Daniel Pudil with that he does it at most games, mainly to kids in the disabled section, only the very bitter would even make a point of it.

You could have a lap of honour like the one at the end of Adkins reign.

If your referring to Daniel Pudil with that he does it at most games, mainly to kids in the disabled section, only the very bitter would even make a point of it.

You could have a lap of honour like the one at the end of Adkins reign.

No,I'm referring to what our players could do if they achieved something this season and got into the play offs,still waiting to hear you address any of the points in the OP.

Oh look the resident tough guy rolls into town.......have United won again:roll:

No,I'm referring to what our players could do if they achieved something this season and got into the play offs,still waiting to hear you address any of the points in the OP.

Your last point in the OP answers your own question