Made in Yorkshire.

Its not the first time Prescott has done this sort of cheap TV.

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 13:25 ----------

He loves Food. He loves Yorkshire. Not much else to say.

You missed out he also loves money..

So Prescott is on the telly this evening ch 5 at 9 pm. Telling us all about the snap we enjoy in Yorkshire, travelling around with a camera crew in tow recording his warblings.

How do these people drop on gigs like this. Prescott is hardly televisual in any way is he.

Angel1.

You could ask the same about Nigel Farage - he's been on Question Time more than any other politician. And he's got his own show on LBC.

Oh my, that was outstanding car crash TV.

I compared him earlier to Portillo - refined, smartly(?) dressed, articulate, passionate, a little bit pompous, but not afraid to dress up and sample wares.

Prescott had none of those qualities. The best bit? He couldn't say the word "sausages"!

He slurred his words, sounding like he'd had a stroke, or he was salivating at the food, or maybe his false teeth were just dying to escape his mouth to sink a bite into those tasty bangers!

I liked how they gave him a Jag to drive around in, very droll.

Please watch it on catchup, you won't regret it.

https://www.my5.tv/made-in-yorkshire/season-1/episode-1

Noakes was another Yorkshireman who was a bit scruffy be had a mad dog so thats fine...

Similarly for Dibnah... another scruffy one worth watching. I don't see why people have to be well presented to be erudite and witty. Now I'm not sure Prescott will have say the interest of Portillio on trains but lets at least watch him and find out.

Dibnah was from Lancashire

Dibnah was from Lancashire

Bolton, loved him.