What method do you use to listen to music?

Thanks for that, good price too ☺

Vinyl & CD in my bedroom and usually when I am in the living room YouTube with headphones in Jam Transit wireless sound great and comfy

I do like CD's and always look in charity shops and car boots

The Barnardos charity shop next to Tesco on Abbeydale Rd have a lot of CDs.

I'm never sure if I've wired my amp properly, I've bi wiring speakers. Each cable for 1 speaker has 4 wires, labelled L- L+, H-, H+, back of the amp there's 4 screw down terminals, 2 red, 2 black for each speaker. I've looked online but it can still be confusing!

Low +/- and High +/-

Low red/black, High red/black

The only trick would be getting the the correct red/black for low and the correct pair for high.

Do just one set though, low first, and check that you can hear the low bass frequencies.

Perhaps the amp is auto detecting, perhaps not.

Low +/- and High +/-

Low red/black, High red/black

The only trick would be getting the the correct red/black for low and the correct pair for high.

Do just one set though, low first, and check that you can hear the low bass frequencies.

Perhaps the amp is auto detecting, perhaps not.

Every time I decorate I dread unwiring it as I know when it comes to reconnecting I'm sure it sounds different. Think how I've got it set up now is right, I did do some tests and got the best sound I could out of the speakers.

Has one got one of those Ruarks

https://www.johnlewis.com/ruark-r4-mk3-dab-dab-fm-radio-cd-bluetooth-all-in-one-music-system-with-oled-display/p2057503?s_kwcid=1dx43700022334676631&tmad=c&tmcampid=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIifjsurS02gIVirztCh1SRwxOEAAYASAAEgLHhPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I've 2 of the Ruark R2s, as I like to still use the ipod for convenience.

Records, CDs (we've a couple of two-channel systems set up), internet radio on the Android tablet, podcasts, flac and 320k rips of out of print stuff from the net. CDs and cassettes in the car. No streaming services, bluetooth, home cinema malarky.