Guinea pigs not drinking?

Got some Guinea pigs and they don't seem to be drinking much if at all ? Any tips ?

Got some Guinea pigs and they don't seem to be drinking much if at all ? Any tips ?

Do they get a lot of fresh veg and fruit? if so they might be getting a lot of moisture from that, also I dont know if they have a bottle or a bowl, but most animals tend to drink more from a bowl.

agree with you on the fresh veg moonbird, not too much fruit though.Either lettuce thats fresh and been soaked in water or even better cucumber, plenty of moisture and vitamins

Do they get a lot of fresh veg and fruit? if so they might be getting a lot of moisture from that, also I dont know if they have a bottle or a bowl, but most animals tend to drink more from a bowl.

Plenty of veg yes not too much fruit though and they have bottles

Plenty of veg yes not too much fruit though and they have bottles

If they are having lots of vegetables they won't drink loads as they get it from the vegetables they are eating however they may drink more in the summer months . Mine don't drink either at this time of year but we always have fresh full bottles everyday .