Blades Vs Middlesbrough

That was a Jekyll and Hyde performance from United. They were excellent in the first half with 2 great goals from Evans, but Boro looked the more accomplished team in the 2nd half, even with 10 men, which isn't surprising given that they cost over £34 million. I thought Brookes played well but Clarke looked like a player who feels he's made his contribution for the season and it's now up to the rest of them to score the goals. He shouldn't be captain and I hope Wilder rests him on Saturday and gives Sharp or Wilson a chance. A great result though which I wasn't expecting.

That was a Jekyll and Hyde performance from United. They were excellent in the first half with 2 great goals from Evans, but Boro looked the more accomplished team in the 2nd half, even with 10 men, which isn't surprising given that they cost over £34 million. I thought Brookes played well but Clarke looked like a player who feels he's made his contribution for the season and it's now up to the rest of them to score the goals. He shouldn't be captain and I hope Wilder rests him on Saturday and gives Sharp or Wilson a chance. A great result though which I wasn't expecting.

Agree, Clarke going through the motions. Good win non the less against a good Boro side

That first Evans goal was like the ones other teams usually score against us.

The Championship is nuts. 5 points separate 5th and 11th position.

That first Evans goal was like the ones other teams usually score against us.

The Championship is nuts. 5 points separate 5th and 11th position.

Yep it sure is...I"d thought blades had well and truly blown it after the Barnsley game, but hey ho, back in the mix again. still don"t think they will make the play offs, but you never know.. funny old game.

Good win for sufc last night.Been impressed this season overall with there season tbh. Millwall look to be flying tho and looking at the goal diff it could still go the way of the boro mooks!!!

Think we have blown it l hope its a draw when you play millwall but l would say that. We have brizzle Derby and Millwall to play yet should be heart stopping next few games . Never seen it so damn close all will stutter l think, look at you never thought you would lose to Barnsley then beat us in same week.

fair play, on paper this looked the hardest of the games if you keep it up this is one of your wins for the playoff place

Although this was always going to be tough, for me Millwall is the crunch game. (No pun intended) :)

2-0 up, they down to ten men, yet as a Blade you just knew we would not make it easy !!

A good first half followed by a very poor second.

The crowd was said to be 26,000 !! can any one tell me where the other 6000 were to sit !!

Did anyone notice the big big mistake on sheffields calendar news report on the match ? well they said utds job was made easier by the sending off of wait for it...lee Cattermole lol...

2-0 up, they down to ten men, yet as a Blade you just knew we would not make it easy !!

The crowd was said to be 26,000 !! can any one tell me where the other 6000 were to sit !!

I have got the crowd guess to within a hundred many times, I called 28000 Tuesday.

Did anyone notice the big big mistake on sheffields calendar news report on the match ? well they said utds job was made easier by the sending off of wait for it...lee Cattermole lol...

Par for the course mate, if its not L...ds utd they couldnt care less, same on look L..ds, too busy giggling with the other presenters and weatherman

Edited by pintor

There were seats empty on all 4 sides but that could be season ticket holders that could not get Do they get counted as attending because they have paid?