Killings in London

People like you and all the other resident snowflakes on this site are part of the problem. Your denial of the root cause of the problem has helped create a smokescreen for these various ethnic gangs to operate behind and the problem has grown and grown until it's become an epidemic. London used to be associated with theatres, fashion, music and tourist attractions. Now, it's associated with stabbings, shootings, acid attacks and rapes but the only attacks you're concerned about are the ones on the political correctness that has allowed the situation to get out of hand.

Kindly explain what the root cause is.

Surely the parents must shoulder some of the blame,they see their children first hand.

There is more than one cause though? Absent fathers, mothers working long hours and not seeing their children much. The gang becomes the surrogate family.

Rap music doesn't help, I don't see how music that glamorises violence and is deeply misogynistic would help.I don't know if it makes them pick up a knife though.

Fear of violence breeds more violence. If you carry a knife you might use it, and if more people start to carry knives because they think they might be attacked there is more chance of knives being used.

Some of these kids aren't the brightest; there doesn't seem to be much thought of consequences - like a long prison sentence for a stabbing.

I don't know how the Met police operate. Around here there isn't much pro-active policing, it's more reactive, turning up when something has already happened. Yes, the cuts may have removed neighbourhood policing but the days of the bobby on the beat were gone long before that.

Also, drugs. Some of this violence is not just between postcode gangs but organised drugs gangs selling cocaine. Some of the characters involved don't have any qualms about using guns or knives.

There is more than one cause though? Absent fathers, mothers working long hours and not seeing their children much. The gang becomes the surrogate family.

Rap music doesn't help, I don't see how music that glamorises violence and is deeply misogynistic would help.I don't know if it makes them pick up a knife though.

Fear of violence breeds more violence. If you carry a knife you might use it, and if more people start to carry knives because they think they might be attacked there is more chance of knives being used.

Some of these kids aren't the brightest; there doesn't seem to be much thought of consequences - like a long prison sentence for a stabbing.

I don't know how the Met police operate. Around here there isn't much pro-active policing, it's more reactive, turning up when something has already happened. Yes, the cuts may have removed neighbourhood policing but the days of the bobby on the beat were gone long before that.

Also, drugs. Some of this violence is not just between postcode gangs but organised drugs gangs selling cocaine. Some of the characters involved don't have any qualms about using guns or knives.

Scotland reduced their murder rate by 47% in a decade. Perhaps we should look at what they did and follow suit?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-gang-violence-youth-murders-name-scotland-public-health-disease-crime-reduction-a8288596.html

Scotland reduced their murder rate by 47% in a decade. Perhaps we should look at what they did and follow suit?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-gang-violence-youth-murders-name-scotland-public-health-disease-crime-reduction-a8288596.html

If it's worked, yes absolutely we should.

black people, obviously, come over here stealing our jobs, our women, killing folks, and bringing that godawful music with them

or something like that :help:

the root cause is the black drugs gang culture in London, young kids make lots of easy money which ingrained into their culture:roll::roll:

the root cause is the black drugs gang culture in London, young kids make lots of easy money which ingrained into their culture:roll::roll:

Lamentably simplistic and naive. No change there then. Do yourself a favour and read the Independent article about how Scotland cut its murder rate by just under a half in a decade.

black people, obviously, come over here stealing our jobs, our women, killing folks, and bringing that godawful music with them

or something like that :help:

idiot idiot idiot

People like you and all the other resident snowflakes on this site are part of the problem. Your denial of the root cause of the problem has helped create a smokescreen for these various ethnic gangs to operate behind and the problem has grown and grown until it's become an epidemic. London used to be associated with theatres, fashion, music and tourist attractions. Now, it's associated with stabbings, shootings, acid attacks and rapes but the only attacks you're concerned about are the ones on the political correctness that has allowed the situation to get out of hand.

More utter flannel - you'll wear yourself out by page 3.

Rap music hasn't just turned in 2017. It was around in the late 80s and there was violence. There was violence in the 60s - remember the Krays? They were as white as you are.

I'm assuming you've read nothing on how we've ended up with a murder rate higher than NY. I know for a fact you've read nothing on why the murder rate has dropped through the floor in NY. I'll give you a clue, it's not through banning rap music and rounding up black people, or increasing stop and search which is a lot lower than ours.

I'm a snowflake? ******** .

Enoch Powell warned of the consequences of this country's immigration policies 50 years ago but his lurid language shocked people and he was sacked from the government. Black culture which revolves around macho, aggressive, misogynistic attitudes and the worship of drugs, guns and knives has made London and other parts of the country dangerous places to live. You only have to listen to the lyrics of rap music to get an insight into the mind-set of these people. Decades of cover up and denial due to political correctness have allowed the problem to grow to such an extent that it can't be covered up any longer.

A black youth worker being interviewed on Radio 5 a few days ago complained that nobody was allowed to point out that the killers and victims were mainly black youths and like an untreated cancer, it's now destroying our once civilised country.

Black culture subsumed into one amorphous mass. And I’ll bet you thought you were making a deep well thought out point.