Killings in London

Interesting article on how somebody left ganglife

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43669649

And some would say this charity are just leftie do gooding pc types who shouldnt exist :roll:

While there, he was supported by Key4Life - a charity set up after the 2011 riots with the aim of reducing youth reoffending.

He says the charity's role was crucial in helping him change.

"They kept on visiting me in prison, that was a strong thing for me," he says.

"Someone I don't know taking their own time, voluntarily coming out of their own way to help me - I thought to myself, 'Wow, these people are good people.'

well i suggest you read up on the areas where they come from, they are not affluent areas, lack of education, lack of family life. Then i suggest you watch some of the docs on youtube about gangs and what they are actually saying. I watched a good one about the moped thieves, despite earning a lot, most dont actually want to keep on doing it, in fact one interviewed wanted to become a race car driver and they took him for the tests and he wouldve been the best one theyd had.........but circumstance and opportunity prolly means he could never do it.

Are you advising the Met?

Are you advising the Met?

not unless realcockneys a member of the met no

Some good points made on Vicky Derbyshire this morning. Too many people espousing their assessments and solutions, and not enough people actually listening.

Some good points made on Vicky Derbyshire this morning. Too many people espousing their assessments and solutions, and not enough people actually listening.

YAY looks like a crackdown on drugs is on the cards to crackdown on violence Oo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43694062

its not worked for the last few thousand years so why is it going to now Oo

Also theres some politricks going on, alledgedly theres a leaked home office document that cuts to the police have lead to a rise in crime, and then the home office come out and deny it.

Edited by melthebell

In 1920s Sheffield was in total control of gangs, they called it little Chicago.

Guess it was the music they were listening to. There is always an excuse or reason to justify ganging around the place.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=little+chicago+sheffield&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMptXOrK3aAhUJLMAKHYxICqQQ_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=943#imgrc=79r6MlhJfs0ybM:

Since when did a fake white cockney become the voice of inner city black youth? You know not of what you speak.

and you know even less:roll: keyboard warrior:loopy:

is this London where all these daily killings are taking place anywhere near London Road ?

Almost certainly more; I've got friends and associates who are black, involved in youth work and live and work in inner city areas. I have a longstanding interest in black history and culture and married into a family with Jamaican heritage (my wife's son had a Jamaican grandfather). I have a background in mental health and education, read widely and have a strong interest in social justice.

Every time you put the television on there's an ex gang member working with the kids,it's obviously not working.

UK has had many gangs and poverty has always been what makes it happen.

Nothing to do with music heritage or colours. Just check history books.

UK has had many gangs and poverty has always been what makes it happen.

Nothing to do with music heritage or colours. Just check history books.

I don’t think the Krays were impoverished