How to get Whatsapp pics to pc?

What a load of effort, typical Apple products.

At least on Android I can plug my phone into the computer, its seen as a USB device and I can just browse to the Whatsapp folder.

You don't even have to connect by wire if you have whatsapp web, what ever pic is in a chat on your phone will show on the chat on the computer.

bluetooth works

You could also just get the whatsapp desktop app and drag em from there.

Its been suggested at least four times already, why is the WhatappWeb option being ignored? Its literally the easiest way to do this, just go to https://web.whatsapp.com and follow the instructions.

Edited by AlexAtkin

I'm not sure it's being ignored, people are just suggesting there own alternatives. Still. Despite the fact that Willman presumably sorted this last month.

I'm just impressed at 2546 pics in WhatsApp while also being thankful that if I were in that situation, being on Android they are just sat in a folder so easy to transfer over USB.

Only downloaded WhatsApp recently so don’t know much about it but noticed that the photographs/videos are all in Photos folder on my iPhone so there’s nothing to do.  I have iCloud for Windows so they will be on the laptop too. 

On 12/05/2018 at 12:57, AlexAtkin said:

Its been suggested at least four times already, why is the WhatappWeb option being ignored? Its literally the easiest way to do this, just go to https://web.whatsapp.com and follow the instructions.

LOL! Yes indeed. I use WhatsApp Web more than I use it on my phone now. I also stopped automatic download of photos from WhatsApp to my phone so my phone does not get full of photos I do not need. Click on one photo on Desktop mode and you can get to an album of all photos (just as on the mobile version.)