Major incident in dronfield

does anyone know what happened. the air ambulance landed in fields along bowshaw road plus also loads of police and ambulance vehicles headed towards the train bridge at the bottom of wreakes lane

A person has been hit by a train at dronfield

yeah just heard about it on the east midlands trains website. unsure if it was a fatality but I do know the air ambulance left empty

yeah just heard about it on the east midlands trains website. unsure if it was a fatality but I do know the air ambulance left empty

The police have said that it was not a suspicious death, so it’s either a terrible accident or a suicide, very sad, my condolences to his/her family.

The police have said that it was not a suspicious death, so it’s either a terrible accident or a suicide, very sad, my condolences to his/her family.

And to the train driver, lest we forget.

so has it been confirmed that the person died as the last I had heard they was unsure

Named as Martin Wilde, age 53 of Grassmoor, he did have mental health issues, but had been in a warm and loving relationship and was the father of four plus three step-children.

Named as Martin Wilde, age 53 of Grassmoor, he did have mental health issues, but had been in a warm and loving relationship and was the father of four plus three step-children.

think u have got wrong mate as that one was from 2016

If the air ambulance left empty, it was a fatality. They don't take already deceased people, there is no point.

think u have got wrong mate as that one was from 2016

Whoops, sorry about that, Dronfield Station appears to have it’s problems, do trains come through that don’t stop? If not it would be a strange place to throw yourself under one. :confused: