Problems with gtx 1050ti 4gb gpu

just wondered if any of you had any experience with the 1050ti graphics card runs ok on windows 7 does still crash but not as much as win 10 but crashes constant on windows 10 and bsod giving error Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error tried most things except board and gpu in another pc.

also got the latest drivers from GeForce.

I have looked online and tried most if not all the suggestions given I'm at my whits end as need this working on windows 10 grrrrr.

Thanks in advance

Try the video card in another PC.

The same card crashing in both Windows 7 and Windows 10, with different drivers would sadly indicate a hardware fault with the card or the PC :(

Do you have a sufficient power supply?

yeah I have 500 watt psu more then enough

---------- Post added 05-04-2018 at 14:25 ----------

hi swarfendor

I have tried all whats on there and still same results it does run better on windows 7 then 10.

hi joker yeah the only thing I havnt tried is in another pc may try that later in my other grrrr technology hey

yeah I have 500 watt psu more then enough

It might not be as simple as it seems by looking at the overall power rating. You may need to have a closer look at the individual rails.

try going into to the NVIDIA control panel, and under the top one, try setting to "use my preference" (bottom option) and put the slider somewhere in the middle - see if this makes any difference...

Also, was this an upgrade from a previous nVidia or AMD card? or has it been like this with a fresh install?

yes since fresh install and will give other a try

What motherboard and CPU do you have?

I am also having issues with a GTX1070. Random black screening, openGL crashes, etc etc. I think its a driver issue. I have rolled back to 387.92 and it seems stable so far

Can't say I have had any issues with my 1070 or the missus' 1050...