Pensioner, 78, arrested on suspicion of murder after suspected burglar

An unnamed cousin told the BBC: “The Henry I know, he was such a loving person, and it’s probably something which just went wrong but he shouldn’t have died out of it.”

It went wrong when he and his accomplice decided to break in to a house armed with a screwdriver, if they hadn't broken in he would still be alive.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/career-criminal-stabbed-death-botched-burglary-pensioners-house-didnt-deserve-die-070433225.html

An unnamed cousin told the BBC: “The Henry I know, he was such a loving person, and it’s probably something which just went wrong but he shouldn’t have died out of it.”

It went wrong when he and his accomplice decided to break in to a house armed with a screwdriver, if they hadn't broken in he would still be alive.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/career-criminal-stabbed-death-botched-burglary-pensioners-house-didnt-deserve-die-070433225.html

"Police have identified the suspected burglar, who died after being stabbed in a residential address in Hither Green, as 37-year-old Henry Vincent.

He was previously wanted by Kent Police who were investigating a separate distraction burglary at a home in Farningham in November 2017.

And he was on the force’s ‘most wanted’ list in 2013 after another burglary in Gravesend. "

From the Evening Standard

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/intruder-killed-during-burglary-in-pensioners-home-wanted-for-stealing-from-other-elderly-victim-a3806981.html

I don't know what to make of this whole thing...well actually I do.

Both BBC News app and MSN have been pushing this story since it emerged, asking is right to kill an intruder.

What's making me chuckle is that the other news states how many Murders have been committed within the capital that are related to the McMafia gangs either by shooting or stabbings. That topic is simply getting passed over as each person interviewed states they realise the problem but don't know how best to tackle it.

Burglars should be regarded as vermin if found in or on your property, either let them scurry off or kill them and have the corpse dumped on the landfill sites for the rats to feast. Just a general point to observe, how many burglars will tell loved ones or friends which houses they intend to rob! They could all just disappear!!

As for the McMafia and drug cartel that's forming in the capital. I'm pretty certain that genetic engineering could develop a virus that would be able to wipe out this god forsaken problem that's caused so many needless deaths over the years. Surely scientists now have the power to pinpoint the structure of heroin and release a toxic that would wipe it out globally, I'm guessing the real reason that it has never happened is because those in power also profit from the drugs too.

The whole world sucks, the sooner this planet is hit by a massive asteroid the better.

Humans, specifically the dregs and the spineless people in power who care more for their secret brown envelopes than human spirit of fellow man or woman are as bad as each other, the only difference is some wear suits.

I don't know what to make of this whole thing...well actually I do.

Both BBC News app and MSN have been pushing this story since it emerged, asking is right to kill an intruder.

What's making me chuckle is that the other news states how many Murders have been committed within the capital that are related to the McMafia gangs either by shooting or stabbings. That topic is simply getting passed over as each person interviewed states they realise the problem but don't know how best to tackle it.

Burglars should be regarded as vermin if found in or on your property, either let them scurry off or kill them and have the corpse dumped on the landfill sites for the rats to feast. Just a general point to observe, how many burglars will tell loved ones or friends which houses they intend to rob! They could all just disappear!!

As for the McMafia and drug cartel that's forming in the capital. I'm pretty certain that genetic engineering could develop a virus that would be able to wipe out this god forsaken problem that's caused so many needless deaths over the years. Surely scientists now have the power to pinpoint the structure of heroin and release a toxic that would wipe it out globally, I'm guessing the real reason that it has never happened is because those in power also profit from the drugs too.

The whole world sucks, the sooner this planet is hit by a massive asteroid the better.

Humans, specifically the dregs and the spineless people in power who care more for their secret brown envelopes than human spirit of fellow man or woman are as bad as each other, the only difference is some wear suits.

That’s very easy for you to say. ;)

That’s very easy for you to say. ;)

I think the world would be a better place if about 20% of the population was "vanished".

I think the world would be a better place if about 20% of the population was "vanished".

This is very dependent on who forms the 20%, I don’t much fancy being ‘vanished’. :shocked:

This is very dependent on who forms the 20%, I don’t much fancy being ‘vanished’. :shocked:

Are you burglar or murderer? A rapist? Are you a spiteful internet troll? Do you fail to indicate at roundabouts? Do you use double negatives? Fly tip? Partake in animal cruelty? Are you a religious extremist?

If you do none of these things I'm sure you'll be fine when I'm king for a day.

The world is a better place with this burglar in it, but we have rule of law to follow. The old guy won't be see a day in court, certainly if he keeps his gob shut.

Just read that he was jailed for six years in 2009 for charging an 80-year-old widower £72,000 to replace a single tile on his roof.

Are you trying to justify the death penalty for burglary?

No! but it does point out the this wasn't the first time he targeted pensioners, and I doubt it was the second either. Why do you think he targeted pensioners, because their generally defenseless and easily frightened. Came unstuck this time though.

Are you burglar or murderer? A rapist? Are you a spiteful internet troll? Do you fail to indicate at roundabouts? Do you use double negatives? Fly tip? Partake in animal cruelty? Are you a religious extremist?

If you do none of these things I'm sure you'll be fine when I'm king for a day.

The world is a better place with this burglar in it, but we have rule of law to follow. The old guy won't be see a day in court, certainly if he keeps his gob shut.

Please refrain from referring to him as ‘the old guy’, he’s not much older than me, I know exactly how he feels and would hopefully attempt to protect what I own.

Just read that he was jailed for six years in 2009 for charging an 80-year-old widower £72,000 to replace a single tile on his roof.

Yep, and did distraction burglaries and stole medals. He preyed on the elderly. Talk about Karma!