Where are you going to watch the World Cup?

the odeon for the footy:loopy: yeah its gr8 if you have children...make sure they all have their popcorn and litres of coke!!!! and shhh NO TALKING!!!:hihi:

Foxwood/Embassy on Mansfield Road. Kids and families in the Embassy (3 big screens) adults in the Foxwood, with god knows how many screens!

Best footy atmosphere, always has been!

I was told last night that some pubs are charging to let people in to watch the football. Is this correct?

I was told last night that some pubs are charging to let people in to watch the football. Is this correct?

Just had a call from my Dad in town, The Old Monk are charging, however it's free in Benjamin Huntsman.

Just had a call from my Dad in town, The Old Monk are charging, however it's free in Benjamin Huntsman.

Oh I was gonna go there as well, its an outrage that they charge to watch the foootie.

I'm off to DQ in a bit to watch todays match. Not sure about others yet.

Im not watching it :|

:o :o are you not feeling well

:cool: to nice to stay indoors, I'm off out into the garden with my radio :wave:

I'm off to Cologne for Englands last group match. Flying to Amsterdam, train to Cologne then back to Amsterdam to watch the Dutch play the Argies in a Bar. Wonder who i'll be shouting for :D . No ticket yet but they have the big screen so the atmosphere should be great. :thumbsup: