Barnsley Vs Blades

Can’t belive how bad united are something got to change next season need to get shut of some of our team

I fully expected united to win this, virtually the season over now but it’s been petering out for a while.

I fully expected united to win this, virtually the season over now but it’s been petering out for a while.

Hopefully, still going to to finish the season way above where expected by most Blades, which'll do me, fantastic 1st season back in the Championship...:banana::banana::banana:

Hopefully, still going to to finish the season way above where expected by most Blades, which'll do me, fantastic 1st season back in the Championship...:banana::banana::banana:

A lot lower than most Blades expected in October, oh well as long as your happy :hihi:

According to a reliable source

The fans in the stands were louder than motorbikes

But the team on the pitch couldn't bust a grape in a fist fight

A lot lower than most Blades expected in October, oh well as long as your happy :hihi:

We'll be where we deserve to be,in the hardest league in Europe,and most Blades will be happy with that.

October was only a couple months into the season to be fair. Key player gets injured and we suffer due to a lack of depth.

Still, decent season. Weird league.

TBH, i don't know many Blades who expected us to finish higher, fair play, we skirted with the play offs, but we aren't good enough and positions prove that, no point being blinkered about things, but i am very happy, it's been a damn good season...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

5 games left and 5 points to make up. It's definitely not over and CW will make sure you keep going to the very last kick.

Atdhe Nuhiu would see this as a great opportunity and would drive the team on to the very end.

I'm sure your players have the grit and the incentive to push on.

I don’t think your chances are over for one minute.

I genuinely think that 5 victories are well within your capabilities.

5 games left and 5 points to make up. It's definitely not over and CW will make sure you keep going to the very last kick.

Atdhe Nuhiu would see this as a great opportunity and would drive the team on to the very end.

I'm sure your players have the grit and the incentive to push on.

I don’t think your chances are over for one minute.

I genuinely think that 5 victories are well within your capabilities.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Well spoken hots.

---------- Post added 07-04-2018 at 21:35 ----------

According to a reliable source

The fans in the stands were louder than motorbikes

But the team on the pitch couldn't bust a grape in a fist fight

Remember them days when we all had a rattle, sounded just like a motor bike revving up. Not coming back are they.

Plenty of opportunities again, and we just didn't take them.

We move on to next season and hopefully a better push

Chris Wilder needs to take some responsibility for what happened today because of his team selection. Which of those 3 midfield players who started the game were supposed to provide the pace and technique to create chances? I wish somebody from Radio Sheffield would ask him during his interviews why he refuses to play Holmes. The present system seems to have gone stale so he might as well be bold and switch to 4:4:2 and play Duffy and Holmes from the start.