Sheffield Wednesday v Fulham 07/04/18

Nope, we didn't fancy it at all.

When someone claims that their club has the very best squad in the league, you can't expect them not to be challenged. Unless they're actually correct. :hihi:

In THEIR opinion.

I don't go on Blades threads 'challenging' people.

I may read them (mostly not) and if I do post anything (rarely) it's usually summat positive for Blades fans, some of who, deserve nothing. 'Different Gravy' as some used to say.

A blind man could see why the Forum is losing it's attraction and why members are leaving in droves.

There used to be dozens of good posters on here who've packed it in as a bad job.

Childlike arguing and 'challenging' day after day was probably the main cause.

I personally think that Sheffield United and their supporters are the biggest pile of poo in Britain.

Not many would challenge that.

There's a few people off work today.

It's very busy.

Sadly, I have to go out, and just when there's someone to 'talk' to during the day.

Never mind.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

In THEIR opinion.

I may read them (mostly not) and if I do post anything (rarely) it's usually summat positive for Blades fans, some of who, deserve nothing. 'Different Gravy' as some used to say.

A blind man could see why the Forum is losing it's attraction and why members are leaving in droves.

There used to be dozens of good posters on here who've packed it in as a bad job.

I personally think that Sheffield United and their supporters are the biggest pile of poo in Britain.

It's very busy.

But, that's what a forum is. You say your opinion, I say why I think you're right or wrong. That's my opinion, you can disregard it, debate further or moan about how I dare question you. You've clearly chose the latter.

If you want Owls in Owls threads and Blades in Blades threads unless they've got something positive to say, I'd sack this off and solely use OwlsTalk. Start off your intro there with that penultimate paragraph, you'll be a hit! :hihi:

Edited by SomeNextGuy

Can't argue with facts we won one & we lost one....but i wouldn't describe it as being lucky or bottling it...

Cobblers and you know it. Brighton v Wednesday was a great game to watch though, thoroughly entertaining but Brighton were unlucky not to score more. Hull v Wednesday? I could be polite and say you didn't turn up, with a million supporters in Wembley too.

Only one person talking cobblers(and not for the first time:roll:)...but rather than go round in circles discussing it...maybe its best to leave you to it...

Only one person talking cobblers(and not for the first time:roll:)...but rather than go round in circles discussing it...maybe its best to leave you to it...

Thanks for admitting it. Shame 'cos I can remember when you used to post half decent comments, rather than just insults.

Fact is you might as well leave us Blades to it as we still have some season left, but your's is over. I'm sure you'll be happy now you've avoided relegation and cheer on the Sheffield side still in with a shout.

Thanks for admitting it. Shame 'cos I can remember when you used to post half decent comments, rather than just insults.

Fact is you might as well leave us Blades to it as we still have some season left, but your's is over. I'm sure you'll be happy now you've avoided relegation and cheer on the Sheffield side still in with a shout.

I won’t cos I don’t think you are in with a shout, just lucky that the Championships been so poor this season that your even mathematically near the play offs.

No insults from me...as you well know....only one poster on here who tells people they are talking cobblers and wishes players get career threatening injuries...and takes offence if you disagree with him..

I won’t cos I don’t think you are in with a shout, just lucky that the Championships been so poor this season that your even mathematically near the play offs.

ha-ha poor because you lot aren't involved? sour grapes or what?

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 15:14 ----------

In THEIR opinion.

It's very busy.

Sadly, I have to go out, and just when there's someone to 'talk' to during the day.

Never mind.

Ha-ha I would be laughing if I wasn't so offended, easily offended me :)

Actually that is very funny, especially read in the context of your post.

Edited by blackydog

But, that's what a forum is. You say your opinion, I say why I think you're right or wrong.

Ok, well done.

The man who seriously reduced Hotties involvement on the Forum.

You, and your Blades matey boys don't know the meaning of debate.

No Owl has ever been right on this Forum, and sadly. I'm beginning to know our place. We can't compete with the 10 man onslaught to every thing any Owl may ever say. You have one good season and become Hitler's United. Great! How supreme you Blades are!

You Blades tell every Owl that they're wrong and that's an end to it. No Owls' opinion can ever be right. You do it in packs to emphasise your power and correctness. Well done. Just as in real life really.

So in future, I'll try not to ever quote a Blade post again. I'll try not to read any of the tripe any of you ever post, but it's not going to be easy. I don't even feel comfortable posting on an Owls thread 'cause I know the Mob are going to jump on it like a ton of bricks and rip us apart, whatever we say.

How Tops puts up with your 'boot boys' I'll never know, but for me, and dozens more 'ex members' you've ruined the Forum.

Someone said 'You can't educate Pork'. How right they were.

Have fun ripping Tops and the other Owls apart whenever you feel like it.

You'll always be the smallest, lowest, worst, least successful club in Sheffield, and my God, you deserve it.

No wonder there's only a small handful of Owls left to crucify on here, most were much more savvy than me, and effed off long ago.

I hope 'Boro get 6.

Most of you only emerged since you went top of the League early doors.

Typical Blade behaviour.

It must have been a massive stone you were all under.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Ok, well done.

The man who seriously reduced Hotties involvement on the Forum.

You, and your Blades matey boys don't know the meaning of debate.

No Owl has ever been right on this Forum, and sadly. I'm beginning to know our place. We can't compete with the 10 man onslaught to every thing any Owl may ever say. You have one good season and become Hitler's United. Great! How supreme you Blades are!

You Blades tell every Owl that they're wrong and that's an end to it. No Owls' opinion can ever be right. You do it in packs to emphasise your power and correctness. Well done. Just as in real life really.

So in future, I'll try not to ever quote a Blade post again. I'll try not to read any of the tripe any of you ever post, but it's not going to be easy. I don't even feel comfortable posting on an Owls thread 'cause I know the Mob are going to jump on it like a ton of bricks and rip us apart, whatever we say.

How Tops puts up with your 'boot boys' I'll never know, but for me, and dozens more 'ex members' you've ruined the Forum.

Someone said 'You can't educate Pork'. How right they were.

Have fun ripping Tops and the other Owls apart whenever you feel like it.

You'll always be the smallest, lowest, worst, least successful club in Sheffield, and my God, you deserve it.

No wonder there's only a small handful of Owls left to crucify on here, most were much more savvy than me, and effed off long ago.

I hope 'Boro get 6.

Most of you only emerged since you went top of the League early doors.

Typical Blade behaviour.

It must have been a massive stone you were all under.

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think of us. :hihi:

In a honesty mate, don't take it all to heart. I really think you need a break from the Internet.

As you clearly cant help yourselves this thread is now closed.