Sheffield Wednesday v Fulham 07/04/18

Haha you're losing 1-0 to the best team I've seen all season who have rolled us over twice scoring eight goals in the process.

Let me have this one lads.

Haha you're losing 1-0 to the best team I've seen all season and who have rolled us over twice scoring eight goals in the process.

Let me have this one lads.

oh go on then, gerrem in

Want to buy a goal frame, never been used? No shots on target!! Normally that's just a first half stat, not the whole shooting match. Decent result in the end I suppose. Ha ha. United didn't win. They didn't even draw. Best United team in 20 years can't match Barnsley.

There there, how sad, never mind. :hihi:

Wednesday reserves still in with a gnat's chance of summat. Never say die.

Edit:- The Gnat's chance turned out to be no chance.

1-0 isn't too shabby at the end of the day.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Ha ha. United didn't win. They didn't even draw. Best United team in 20 years can't match Barnsley.

We finished 3rd ten years ago, and 2nd, thirteen years ago.

Best team in about nine years though, yeah. Boooooo.

SIBON, SRAPEING THE BARRELL ON ONE UPMANSHIP!!!

you Owls have so much to be proud of, including that one point against us.:huh:

Fulham beat us at home by one goal still no points for us both LOL

Oh well thought Fulham were there for the taking but the Owls didn't capitalise.

Could have been worse the owls could have lost to a team in freefall .;)

Oh well thought Fulham were there for the taking but the Owls didn't capitalise.

Could have been worse the owls could have lost to a team in freefall .;)

Or let five in at home:D

We were beaten by a better side today. That’s all

Want to buy a goal frame, never been used? No shots on target!! Normally that's just a first half stat, not the whole shooting match. Decent result in the end I suppose. Ha ha. United didn't win. They didn't even draw. Best United team in 20 years can't match Barnsley.

Edit:- The Gnat's chance turned out to be no chance.

1-0 isn't too shabby at the end of the day.

Oh the injuries card being played again, never mention last 2 games, and now Miss World gone off injured, still you've got Nora Batty to come in for him I guess!

Oh the injuries card being played again, never mention last 2 games, and now Miss World gone off injured, still you've got Nora Batty to come in for him I guess!

well we do still have around 10 first teamers out, most for the rest of the season

Rrrr Miss world didn't realise or even saw anything she was hurt , hope she recovers soon & towd nora wish her well also:hihi:

Edited by owl.66

I guess?!?!?!

Please don't bring your American language on to a totally British Forum.

'I guess', 'kind of', 'right now' 'anytime soon' and other non-English terms, should be pilloried and crushed when used on this Forum.

Our Reserves didn't lose 5-4 or 3-0 to a fine Fulham side, unlike some you could mention.

Aggregate scores, Wednesday 1 Fulham 1, United 4 Fulham 8 (eight).

As they used to say on here..........

Different gravy.