Sheffield Wednesday v Fulham 07/04/18

It wont be easy thats for sure. It will be a good test of what the manager can do with a few first teamers back. I'd be tempted to use FF sparingly until the end of the season to give his injury plenty of time to heal, a few places up or down aren't going to make much difference

Regardless of the result, the Owls will have taken more points off Fulham than Dem Blavdes, this season.

Probably concede fewer goals too, by some margin.

That said, the runaway Owls recovery juggernaut is likely to come to a halt on Saturday. I might go for a day at the seaside to avoid watching it :)

Good lad, just go when you think you'll win!

Good lad, just go when you think you'll win!

Is that the United way?

Is that the United way?

Enjoy your day at the beach

Be a good match this I would have thought.

Jos deserves a lot of credit I reckon for the recent turn around in Wednesday's fortunes. He has done better than what I thought he would do.

A perfect match to see how far he has taken them.

I'll go 1-3 though. Fulham are the best ive seen so far.

Even if it is a defeat for Wednesday, theres certainly a more upbeat feeling of late.

UTB

In this League, Wednesday are the best I've seen so far, though I feared Fulham a bit last year. Very good side, but not up to Wednesday 's standards (at Wednesday's best)

This season, we're a very weakened side, but I reckon we'll put in an impressive performance this Weekend. I'm going for a 'highish' scoring draw and am looking forward to a crackin' match.

For a back up squad, that'd be an impressive scoreline.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

In this League, Wednesday are the best I've seen so far, though I feared Fulham a bit last year. Very good side, but not up to Wednesday 's standards (at Wednesday's best)

This season, we're a very weakened side, but I reckon we'll put in an impressive performance this Weekend. I'm going for a 'highish' scoring draw and am looking forward to a crackin' match.

For a back up squad, that'd be an impressive scoreline.

You couldn't make it up could you!,

???

Was going to put this down for a draw, but then thought we cannot settle for that we ,ve got THE DYNAMIC DUO so i,ll go for an Owls win with the goal coming in added time and a 3-2 win. W.A.W.A.W.

Regardless of the result, the Owls will have taken more points off Fulham than Dem Blavdes, this season.

Probably concede fewer goals too, by some margin.

That said, the runaway Owls recovery juggernaut is likely to come to a halt on Saturday. I might go for a day at the seaside to avoid watching it :)

SIBON, SRAPEING THE BARRELL ON ONE UPMANSHIP!!!

you Owls have so much to be proud of, including that one point against us.:huh:

You couldn't make it up could you!,

������

What have I made up?

United, Fulham, Cardiff or any other club in the Championship, could not handle, or match a full strength, rampant Wednesday team.

They just couldn't.

What have I made up?

Have you seen Wednesday at our best?

I've seen you at your best and you're not bad. Nowhere near the same quality, but not bad.

Please don't mention the Hillsborough debacle, but feel free to mention our reserves' performance at Bramall Lane.

Congratulations by the way. A post that dunt slag Wednesday but does slag the poster. You must have been a year older these last few days.

Well done!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

What have I made up?

United, Fulham, Cardiff or any other club in the Championship, could not handle, or match a full strength, rampant Wednesday team.

They just couldn't.

What have I made up?

Have you seen Wednesday at our best?

I've seen you at your best and you're not bad. Nowhere near the same quality, but not bad.

Please don't mention the Hillsborough debacle, but feel free to mention our reserves' performance at Bramall Lane.

Congratulations by the way. A post that dunt slag Wednesday but does slag the poster. You must have been a year older these last few days.

Well done!

Sorry but anyone can say that about any side, it is what it is!

Sorry but anyone can say that about any side, it is what it is!

'We can beat anyone on our day.'

Said every football fan ever.