25yrs Ago Today – The Big One!!

2 poor teams were all I saw,sorry.

Bitterest post ever, one allegedly poor team came within two games of winning the Premier League that season as well as two cup finals and were far from poor. The other got relegated the following season.

Edited by top4718

Bitterest post ever, one allegedly poor team came within two games of winning the Premier League that season as well as two cup finals and were far from poor. The other got relegated the following season.

All I need is an opinion,so it's not bitter,plenty of teams who actually win something play poor games,plus,there's no point in being in cup finals,or any final,unless you win it,that's what we get told about cup runs and play off finals.

All I need is an opinion,so it's not bitter,plenty of teams who actually win something play poor games,plus,there's no point in being in cup finals,or any final,unless you win it,that's what we get told about cup runs and play off finals.

Not many teams get to two finals AND third place in the top flight whilst being poor, sorry you can try as hard as you want but to try to put a negative spin on this one is laughable. :hihi:

Not many teams get to two finals AND third place in the top flight whilst being poor, sorry you can try as hard as you want but to try to put a negative spin on this one is laughable. :hihi:

So you were basically Tottenham for a few seasons?

I'd love to see us in a cup final though to be honest.

Poor on that day,laugh as much as you want,it's not going to make an ounce of difference.

We probably were similar to Spurs for a few seasons, thereabouts but not quite able to compete at the very top, it was always a dream of mine to see us in a cup final and its one off the bucket list (despite being allegedly poor in the semi).

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 16:39 ----------

Poor on that day,laugh as much as you want,it's not going to make an ounce of difference.

We scored one of the great FA cup goals and only an absolutely world class performance by Alan Kelly prevented a rout. I won't bother replying anymore as your making yourself look bitter and foolish.

yes i celebrated too well into the night 5 weeks later

We probably were similar to Spurs for a few seasons, thereabouts but not quite able to compete at the very top, it was always a dream of mine to see us in a cup final and its one off the bucket list (despite being allegedly poor in the semi).

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 16:39 ----------

We scored one of the great FA cup goals and only an absolutely world class performance by Alan Kelly prevented a rout. I won't bother replying anymore as your making yourself look bitter and foolish.

It's up to you what you do and think,not going to bother me is it?

Lucky enough to see my team play in 3 cup finals (and one replay) and came close to winning them all, alas, I don't think that will happen again in my lifetime!

Lucky enough to see my team play in 3 cup finals (and one replay) and came close to winning them all, alas, I don't think that will happen again in my lifetime!

You mean not winning one?

You mean not winning one?

Won 1, drawn 1 and lost 2-But you knew that anyway!

Won 1, drawn 1 and lost 2-But you knew that anyway!

No I didnt actually