Goodye to Wilder?

A few more rumblings from Chris last night would suggest something is amiss - only time will tell.

Cross your fingers and tootsies.:hihi:

Cross your fingers and tootsies.:hihi:

Don't care either way, just be amusing if mccabe puts his size 10 in it again.

Don't care either way, just be amusing if mccabe puts his size 10 in it again.

How do you think he might do that?

How do you think he might do that?

Not sure but he's been adept at it in the past. Lets' wait and see.

Not sure but he's been adept at it in the past. Lets' wait and see.

This 'let's wait and see' thing doesn't seem to happening though does it?

This 'let's wait and see' thing doesn't seem to happening though does it?

Not hearing anything either way so the wait is still ongoing.

The manager has to be careful what he says but what he has said could be deemed as a slightly negative outlook on the wranglings, it may be the when the next transfer window opens (June is it?) that all is revealed.

Not hearing anything either way so the wait is still ongoing.

The manager has to be careful what he says but what he has said could be deemed as a slightly negative outlook on the wranglings, it may be the when the next transfer window opens (June is it?) that all is revealed.

Right,so we'll change this 'let's wait and see' thingy to 'let's speculate as much as we can'.........on you go.:hihi:

Right,so we'll change this 'let's wait and see' thingy to 'let's speculate as much as we can'.........on you go.:hihi:

A friend of mine is chairman of a supporters group that has a place at board meetings, I won't name the group as he could lead to him being identified, he says that things are far from rosy between the two chairman (he told me this before Xmas).

Since then some of Wilders comments have touched on similar unrest, speculation yes but not without foundation.

If everythin at board level is fine why don't the club come out and say so, it would cut the rumblings on social media dead.

A friend of mine is chairman of a supporters group that has a place at board meetings, I won't name the group as he could lead to him being identified, he says that things are far from rosy between the two chairman (he told me this before Xmas).

Since then some of Wilders comments have touched on similar unrest, speculation yes but not without foundation.

If everythin at board level is fine why don't the club come out and say so, it would cut the rumblings on social media dead.

It's almost like you've got a semi over all this, and you constantly claim not to care about us.

We all know it isn't rosy, and that talks are ongoing. This is basically all you've repeated throughout this thread. :hihi:

It's almost like you've got a semi over all this, and you constantly claim not to care about us.

We all know it isn't rosy, and that talks are ongoing. This is basically all you've repeated throughout this thread. :hihi:

Another funny thread.

See post #50

One of your fellow fans has questioned why I think this is the case so just replying with whats known at this time, sorry if its touched a nerve.

Another funny thread.

It really is, the speculation is something else!

---------- Post added 13-04-2018 at 12:57 ----------

See post #50

One of your fellow fans has questioned why I think this is the case so just replying with whats known at this time, sorry if its touched a nerve.

Nice troll.