Goodye to Wilder?

Love how they say he's been released from his contract as if they've done him a favour. :)

released from hell ;)

He wants sensible money for next season,he will want the same wherever he goes,he's had money in the JTW and played one player out of the 4 he brought in,does he know how to spend money wisely would be the question that he needs to answer........he hasn't had big amounts all his managerial time,he has questions to answer about his JTW dealing,other teams in the Championship did better with their deals for the same kind of money that he had.

Do you really think he’d have made the impassioned speech he made yesterday if he’d got what he wanted in Jan, really?

Do you really think he’d have made the impassioned speech he made yesterday if he’d got what he wanted in Jan, really?

The impassioned speech was about what he might not get in future.and about the control and direction of the club,and about his possible future after that control has been sorted.For instance,one of the few things that the Prince has said,is that we need to be buying more foreign players,so that is a direct message that Wilder will have picked up on that the Prince is attempting to influence transfer policy..........not what a manager wants to hear.

Edited by chalga

Guest makapaka
Coleman sacked at Sunderland so will be needing a new manager and Wilder could be the next manager,with a club willing to spend money on getting straight back up

Sunderland are skint.

Sunderland are skint.

United are, but Sunderland have Parachute money!

Anyway, just seen that the new Sunderland owner Stewart Donald took Wilder to Oxford and the Wilder/Donald family's are very close.

Anyway, just seen that the new Sunderland owner Stewart Donald took Wilder to Oxford and the Wilder/Donald family's are very close.

I’m sure I read somewhere that Sunderland have spent all the parachute money in advance, could be wrong. Haven’t they just had a takeover?

A big club like Sunderland will want an instant return to the Championship and there’s no better manager to deliver that at the moment than Wilder, I’ll be shocked if they don’t make an approach.

I’m sure I read somewhere that Sunderland have spent all the parachute money in advance, could be wrong. Haven’t they just had a takeover?

A big club like Sunderland will want an instant return to the Championship and there’s no better manager to deliver that at the moment than Wilder, I’ll be shocked if they don’t make an approach.

The new owner has pumped a lot of money into non league Eastleigh to make them 'debt free' my understanding is that he is just the figure head at Sunderland and he 'and other investors' look to do a similar thing with Sunderland.

Chris and Stewart will be able to have a good laugh at what you wrote then next time they meet.:hihi:

The club then appointed a bullish new chairman, Kelvin Thomas, who appointed Chris Wilder. Wilder had managed well in a difficult situation at Halifax and had been part of the management set up at Bury which saw them promoted. He was not a name, and in some ways, it seemed like the club had given up. But, below the dour northerness, he had a track record.

Chris and Stewart will be able to have a good laugh at what you wrote then next time they meet.:hihi:

So you don't know then?