Goodye to Wilder?

Wilder will definitely leave United one day.

LOL well yeah he obviously is, the points when and how :hihi:

You never know Atkinson did. I am back just in time for our last game at home .Got a downer on at the moment wishing I was where I was this time last week hope the blades can cheer me up.

Not forgetting Carlos!

I think it's a ridiculous piece of speculation founded on mischief perhaps?

Wilder will definitely leave United one day. I suspect next season may be his last one. But he won't be leaving for tin pot yo-yo team like WBA.

Would that be a tin-pot yo-yo team who will have parachute money to spend as opposed to tuppence, thrupence that Mr Scarborough holdings and Prince Long Pockets are offering?

CW has not been very enthusiastic shouting and coaching from the touchline as he did last season and the first half of this one I sense he is not happy

His contract expires in 2019 so 1 more season maximum

The owners and directors aught to be ashamed of not looking ahead in the January transfer window

The team today saved the worst display of the season for the last match

Coleman sacked at Sunderland so will be needing a new manager and Wilder could be the next manager,with a club willing to spend money on getting straight back up

Coleman sacked at Sunderland so will be needing a new manager and Wilder could be the next manager,with a club willing to spend money on getting straight back up

doubt he'll drop back down to league 1 since he was within sniffing distance of the championship playoffs, UNLESS obviously he fancies a chance to get em straight back up and take the accolade and strengthen his name?

doubt he'll drop back down to league 1 since he was within sniffing distance of the championship playoffs, UNLESS obviously he fancies a chance to get em straight back up and take the accolade and strengthen his name?

Sunderland will walk that league with a cardboard cut out in charge,they have their own boardroom problems,so even if Wilder would be willing to go back to a division below,he's not going to go out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Sunderland will walk that league with a cardboard cut out in charge,they have their own boardroom problems,so even if Wilder would be willing to go back to a division below,he's not going to go out of the frying pan and into the fire.

yeah, tbh could go either way, like you said they "should" walk it, so if he was in charge it would get his name about as the man that did it and Sunderland are a reasonably well known club still known for being in the premier league recently. and so would look good on his cv along with Uniteds name. But like you said, back in the championship he'd be back in the same predicament lol, boardroom squabbles, lack of spending, crap performances.

yeah, tbh could go either way, like you said they "should" walk it, so if he was in charge it would get his name about as the man that did it and Sunderland are a reasonably well known club still known for being in the premier league recently. and so would look good on his cv along with Uniteds name. But like you said, back in the championship he'd be back in the same predicament lol, boardroom squabbles, lack of spending, crap performances.

Well,it looks like Sunderland are about to be taken over,so maybe they can be sorted.I think Wilder would drop a division to go there,if he trusted the new owners and got assurances about money to spend when they got back up.

He dropped down to the bottom of L2 when he left Oxford to go to Northampton,and they could have gone out of the league,so I can't see why he wouldn't drop a division to a big club who are on loan there for a season.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chalga

Sunderland have been taken over and their debts cleared. If they going to make funds available to a new manager who knows it might interest him.

'All debts paid off'

In a statement, Short said he had paid off all debts owed by the club, leaving them "debt free for the first time since years before" his takeover in 2008.

Sunderland had been listed in Uefa's annual report as having the 13th highest debt in Europe, more than clubs including Paris St-Germain, Porto and Newcastle.

Well,it looks like Sunderland are about to be taken over,so maybe they can be sorted.I think Wilder would drop a division to go there,if he trusted the new owners and got assurances about money to spend when they got back up.

He dropped down to the bottom of L2 when he left Oxford to go to Northampton,and they could have gone out of the league,so I can't see why he wouldn't drop a division to a big club who are on loan there for a season.

You’ve been saying all season he doesn’t need to spend money!!

Badgers toe nails 1-0 United fans

You’ve been saying all season he doesn’t need to spend money!!

Badgers toe nails 1-0 United fans

He wants sensible money for next season,he will want the same wherever he goes,he's had money in the JTW and played one player out of the 4 he brought in,does he know how to spend money wisely would be the question that he needs to answer........he hasn't had big amounts all his managerial time,he has questions to answer about his JTW dealing,other teams in the Championship did better with their deals for the same kind of money that he had.