Goodye to Wilder?

A friend of mine is chairman of a supporters group that has a place at board meetings, I won't name the group as he could lead to him being identified, he says that things are far from rosy between the two chairman (he told me this before Xmas).

Since then some of Wilders comments have touched on similar unrest, speculation yes but not without foundation.

If everythin at board level is fine why don't the club come out and say so, it would cut the rumblings on social media dead.

I think that what we know that is in public already,from McCabe, makes it clear that everything is far from rosy.As far as I know,the Prince has not put his side,and what his plans are for the club in future,except that he wants to buy out McCabe.

A friend of mine is chairman of a supporters group that has a place at board meetings, I won't name the group as he could lead to him being identified, he says that things are far from rosy between the two chairman (he told me this before Xmas).

Since then some of Wilders comments have touched on similar unrest, speculation yes but not without foundation.

If everythin at board level is fine why don't the club come out and say so, it would cut the rumblings on social media dead.

It's all about the Blades for you, isn't it?

It's all about the Blades for you, isn't it?

No, I start probably 90% of the Owls match threads and contribute to them win, lose or draw, unlike some who vanish in the leaner times.

If you don’t want to read what’s going on away from your rose tinted version there’s an ignore feature on the forum.

Wilder was at Dore and Totley station this morning when I went past with the dog.

Looking very dapper and with an overnight bag. I presume he was waiting for the 8:27 which goes to Nottingham and Norwich. Maybe off for a job interview :)

Wilder was at Dore and Totley station this morning when I went past with the dog.

Looking very dapper and with an overnight bag. I presume he was waiting for the 8:27 which goes to Nottingham and Norwich. Maybe off for a job interview :)

Or going to do a deal with Grant Hanley!

Or going to do a deal with Grant Hanley!

Or taking a day or two off :)

Or taking a day or two off :)

Might have a norfolk broad!?

Might have a norfolk broad!?

He was certainly dressed to impress.

Might have a norfolk broad!��

Norfolk by any (in) chance ??

Edited by Guest

Could that be Wilders last game at the helm of United?

With him currently amongst the front runners for the WBA job and internal wrangling at the club this could be carrot that he needs to enhance his CV further.

Of course, he could be heading out of the frying pan and into the fire as WBA are looking odds on coming down, but the chance of getting increased funds to lead a promotion chance next season could turn his head.

What do you think?

I think it's a ridiculous piece of speculation founded on mischief perhaps?

Wilder will definitely leave United one day. I suspect next season may be his last one. But he won't be leaving for tin pot yo-yo team like WBA.

I think it's a ridiculous piece of speculation founded on mischief perhaps?

Wilder will definitely leave United one day. I suspect next season may be his last one. But he won't be leaving for tin pot yo-yo team like WBA.

Quite right ...why leave one tin pot yo-yo club for another..?

Quite right ...why leave one tin pot yo-yo club for another..?

You never know Atkinson did. I am back just in time for our last game at home .Got a downer on at the moment wishing I was where I was this time last week hope the blades can cheer me up.