Simpkins sweets

Does anyone know if there is a shop called Simpkins on Hunter Road, Sheffield 6. I've been on that road (if it's the one off Holme Lane) and I can't remember seeing a shop. Is it a shop you can go in and buy sweets (as opposed to ordering online)

Thankyou

The factory does back onto there, but I'm not sure if there's an actual shop you can go in.

Simpkins still exists in Hillsborough and you can still buy its travel sweets at chemists.

Seen sweet tins in shops but don't think it's got its own shop open to public.

For people with internet access you could use Google. Oh but wait. You do have internet access.

https://alsimpkin.com/

If you read my OP, I am quite aware they have a website. Maybe you could use google to learn how to interpret sentences ??

The newsagent in Hillsborough Precinct stock a large selection of Simpkins sweets.

The newsagent in Hillsborough Precinct stock a large selection of Simpkins sweets.

Thank you. I'll go and have a look. I'm interested in sugar free sweets/biscuits

Thank you. I'll go and have a look. I'm interested in sugar free sweets/biscuits

The newsagent in Hillsborough Precinct stock a range of sugar free sweets on a rack / stand outside the shop

The newsagent in Hillsborough Precinct stock a range of sugar free sweets on a rack / stand outside the shop

Thankyou very much

If you want to pick up an order in person from Simpkins they are perfectly happy for you to do that, but they don't have a till or a card processing machine at the factory so you need to check what is in stock before your visit, decide what you'd like to buy and have the correct change for it.

I called them to ask, when I found out how brilliant their sugar free sweets are. It seems daft to pay for postage to buy stuff from a website when the factory is just down the road.

If you want to pick up an order in person from Simpkins they are perfectly happy for you to do that, but they don't have a till or a card processing machine at the factory so you need to check what is in stock before your visit, decide what you'd like to buy and have the correct change for it.

I called them to ask, when I found out how brilliant their sugar free sweets are. It seems daft to pay for postage to buy stuff from a website when the factory is just down the road.

Appreciate that, thank you