Police warning for smoking weed

So 3 weeks back a police community support officer came round for a visit to tell me to stop smoking weed because neighbors have complained about the smell. So I stopped for a few days and bought some less smelly stuff but got a written warning this morning.

It says "Smoking a substance either inside or directly outside your home address"

By this written warning you are required to cease this conduct by 7th April.

Does that mean I can still smoke up to the 7th?

LOL i really dont think this threads gonna go very well

So 3 weeks back a police community support officer came round for a visit to tell me to stop smoking weed because neighbors have complained about the smell. So I stopped for a few days and bought some less smelly stuff but got a written warning this morning.

It says "Smoking a substance either inside or directly outside your home address"

If you can't work out what the letter means I think you should stop smoking it immediately. :help:

Write back and say it’s unsubstantiated nonsense and that you are not a weed smoker. Tell them it’s a malicious complaint by your neighbour who is always asking you for munchies because they have run out! ??????

That's the trouble with that stuff -its permeating sickly sweet odour! If it wasn't for that (in my opinion) very few would complain.

Do all areas in Sheffield have junkies and criminal scum? Are there actually any decent areas to live in? If so where?

Hmmm :suspect:

Hmmm :suspect:

technically they DONT go hand in hand fella ;)

That's the trouble with that stuff -its permeating sickly sweet odour! If it wasn't for that (in my opinion) very few would complain.

The gear people smoke these days smells bloody horrible. So pungent. No wonder people complain really.

Ive not had a good weed in sooooooooooooo long. Saturday night was a few drinks in The Rawson Spring, a nice little baggie from my 'friend' then off home to get stoned.

Next time the kids are with their mum I might have a have a sneaky spliff.

Not sure about trailing all the way to the Rawson to pick it up though:hihi:

Pity you don't have skunks over there, you could have blamed them, they smell a lot like the smell of cannabis smoke. when they let one go.:D

I was going to stop today actually but after this mornings episode was over after answering the door, letting the pcso in and signing the form! I went and bought the smelliest stuff possible. They can't take any action till after next week.

I wonder if the neighborhood can smell this? I honestly didn't know it would smell so much, never has done before.

Never smoked in my life including fags or weeds. But I would let the druggies get on with it and then the Police could do some proper policing.

Angel1.