Blades vs Cardiff 02/04/18

It could be a good finish, I agree. If I put a Top style swing on it I'd say they've started trying a bit now that the pressure is off, and there's nothing to play for. Just to change something positive into a negative for little reason.

Exactly, if Wilder doesn't know, then the speculation from us lot is likely to be a load of rubbish.

Relegation was/is still mathamatically possible so there was still something to play for. I think they've far from switched off yet.

Just to change something positive into a negative for little reason.
Good description. I can't see what he gets out of it. His poor family.

Little Top: "Hey dad it'll be Christmas soon!"

Top: "Yes, but think of the mess the wrapping paper will make. And all that washing up. And your Christmas dinner just ends up down the toilet anyway."

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 17:20 ----------

In case anyone's interested. Tactical analysis of Cardiff . . .

Well ,the in form team looked average for the most part last night; maybe their fantastic run is coming to an end.Tough game for them against Wolves at the weekend.

The Blades carried on from their good performance against Brentford and probably should have won it by a couple, but as they say ....goals win games.

With our record I'm not sure i even want to make the play offs

Well ,the in form team looked average for the most part last night; maybe their fantastic run is coming to an end.Tough game for them against Wolves at the weekend.

The Blades carried on from their good performance against Brentford and probably should have won it by a couple, but as they say ....goals win games.

With our record I'm not sure i even want to make the play offs

Of course you do! Gotta be in it to win it. :):)

Of course you do! Gotta be in it to win it. :):)

I approach the playoffs the only way i know how......with a sense of dread and a belly full of ale; its the only way to numb the pain:)

Disappointing to dominate a game like this and lose in the last minute, but it is the United way.

Love Warnock's reaction afterwards, he's such a **** hahaha.

Even after 2 disappointing results to performances, we are still 1 point off in the fight to see who can keep out of the play off places.

Best we have played in ages, everything just clicked into place, play like that for the rest of the season and it's on

Disappointing to dominate a game like this and lose in the last minute, but it is the United way.

Love Warnock's reaction afterwards, he's such a **** hahaha.

Even after 2 disappointing results to performances, we are still 1 point off in the fight to see who can keep out of the play off places.

We didn't lose it was a draw, but I know where you're coming from, it felt like a loss

We didn't lose it was a draw, but I know where you're coming from, it felt like a loss

Just seeing if anyone would pick up on it. ha

Draws at this point may as well be losses though. It is the 3 points we need.

It's mental we are still in with a chance at this point.

We waste too many corners and free kicks to get 3pts in games that we play pretty good. No killer passes thro the middle any more in fact sometimes no one in the middle anyway we seem to be obsessed with the wings