Blades vs Cardiff 02/04/18

Not taking anything away from united tonight as they were very effective in what they do but how awful were Cardiff no idea how they're second or how they finished the game with 11 men on the pitch.

Not taking anything away from united tonight as they were very effective in what they do but how awful were Cardiff no idea how they're second or how they finished the game with 11 men on the pitch.

Far worse than Fulham from what I've seen, but clearly they've got the knack of taking their chances when they come. Something many teams fail to do, none more so than ourselves.

Thought we might do the same as we did against Villa and show them too much respect,let them have too much ball,but we really went for them,we defended really well until the goal,got our tackles in,still gave it away a bit too much for my liking,but when we get rolling it is very good,and shows how much we have improved since last season.

Wilder will be gutted,but he has shown what he can do to move us forward,and must be backed with at least 5MIL in the summer,that's if we are in the Championship.

Thought we might do the same as we did against Villa and show them too much respect,let them have too much ball,but we really went for them,we defended really well until the goal,got our tackles in,still gave it away a bit too much for my liking,but when we get rolling it is very good,and shows how much we have improved since last season.

Wilder will be gutted,but he has shown what he can do to move us forward,and must be backed with at least 5MIL in the summer,that's if we are in the Championship.

No fears mate, you wont be relegated now! :hihi:

Disapointing result yet again, great performance, but we did"nt get what we deserved.

still in with a great shout though, should get a result at Barnsley. can see this going right to the wire.

It's not just Cardiff though,any team in that division can make a chance like that and finish it clinically,but we haven't got that in us most games,we need half a dozen to score 1,you can't expect to win even a home game just by scoring once,defenders will not be perfect for 90 minutes.

Mugged by Warnock tonight exellant to watch pitch wet but did not effect the game

We played well but need a midfield general who will shout instructions we bought one from Southend and he has not had a full game yet

Faffing about with two free kicks near the corner flag instead of centreing was a golden opportunity missed

Fleck probably the smallest player on the pitch was by far the man of the match

We are looking over our shoulders about the gap now lol

Good result for the side over the other end of town though Your tide has turned

Warnock does it’s again his trademark last second goal, I’m gutted

Despite the sting in the tail, I thought it was a great game with an excellent performance from United apart from the finishing. Brookes remains an enigma; he needs regular games and regular visits to the gym to bulk up before becoming the finished article but he's tantalizingly close. The priority in the Summer has to be a couple of good young strikers to put the chances away. One goal is never enough, especially against teams like Cardiff who can play poorly but have players with pace and ability who can steal points at the death.

Did I see Cardiff celebrating a draw with their fans after the game ..?

Obviously they don't know that's frowned upon at Bramall Lane..how dare they..!

I think it was because it took them a step nearer promotion........to the Premier League.......automatically.:hihi:

Another Owl obsessed and watching United !!