Youtuber Patrick Dickinson

First time seen Patrick’s You Tube. Just starting to watch the Pub Crawl starting at Sheffield Tap, great idea and full power to him, but I’m not sure I can cope with the ssslllooooowww delivery of his words, eg b..r..e..w..e..r..y, roooommmss.

Good luck to him but needs revving up :hihi:

First time seen Patrick’s You Tube. Just starting to watch the Pub Crawl starting at Sheffield Tap, great idea and full power to him, but I’m not sure I can cope with the ssslllooooowww delivery of his words, eg b..r..e..w..e..r..y, roooommmss.

Good luck to him but needs revving up :hihi:

It is hard to remember your lines, especially his when he'd have done a script, a lot of stuff, historical facts and not really anywhere to stick em

Brilliant, love them thanks for posting.

Thank you for posting this, they're really fascinating.

believe me its hard, i do a radio show and im always thinking one thing and the wrong words come out of mi mouth lol

You do a radio show, really? :cool:

You do a radio show, really? :cool:

yup, 4 years now, its only online though, mainly punk on a sunday afternoon, but i also do saturday nights a lot too at the minute, tonights show is Psychobilly, i also play ska, metal, blues, industrial, garage punk, surf music

yup, 4 years now, its only online though, mainly punk on a sunday afternoon, but i also do saturday nights a lot too at the minute, tonights show is Psychobilly, i also play ska, metal, blues, industrial, garage punk, surf music

Nice one, sounds good. :thumbsup:

You’re not “ me Mark/Mork, the Pitsmoor Owl, proud of my postcode”, are you ?

You’re not “ me Mark/Mork, the Pitsmoor Owl, proud of my postcode”, are you ?

who? no? im melthebell Oo