Youtuber Patrick Dickinson

Just watched this one Mel. Wish I was brave enough to go down, but I think the bats and the crocodiles would be a bit too much for me. Great video.

just a pity he said lightsabres were from star trek....really screwed up my day ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

just a pity he said lightsabres were from star trek....really screwed up my day ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

Yeah. I thought everybody knew they were from Blake's 7. :D

im quite surprised a single brick worked at anchoring him near the edge of the weir tho lol, scary

Thought the bomb hole was impressive. Just like the one in the Wicker arch.

Thought the bomb hole was impressive. Just like the one in the Wicker arch.

yeah and the shrapnel marks

Used to work with Pat in the Yorkshire Electricity days. His videos are great - very informative and look very professionally done.

Used to work with Pat in the Yorkshire Electricity days. His videos are great - very informative and look very professionally done.

yeah i like how he explains exactly where exactly in sheff the tunnels etc lead and explains historically like the hole in the megatron and shows a map where the blitz bombs dropped

Edited by melthebell

Even when he fluffs his lines he just carries on. He is a legend. Bet he is a laugh over a pint.

Even when he fluffs his lines he just carries on. He is a legend. Bet he is a laugh over a pint.

believe me its hard, i do a radio show and im always thinking one thing and the wrong words come out of mi mouth lol

believe me its hard, i do a radio show and im always thinking one thing and the wrong words come out of mi mouth lol

And believe me, wrong words come out of my mouth all the time where the missus is concerned. I don't even answer her now when she says do I look fat in this cos I know whatever I say it will be wrong. ?

Anybody watch patrick Dickinsons videos? I started watching em last night, very interesting.

I saw the one where he went on a pub crawl from Sheff midland rail station to ringinglow lol

Just watching this one, a walk down the river Porter

Excellent videos. I've not seen these before so thank you for posting.

Excellent videos. I've not seen these before so thank you for posting.

np, enjoy the view of Sunny Sheff from a different angle

---------- Post added 01-04-2018 at 12:11 ----------

Another one, Meersbrook

---------- Post added 01-04-2018 at 12:13 ----------

hes just mentioned his electricity days in the Meersbrook video