They should change the local by-laws to ban flags on cars!

Tacky as hell but the justifications for banning them from some of the posters in here are hilarious..

I've no respect for people who spend their money on drink and then drive their cars badly as a consequence.

NM

When did this turn into a drink related problem? you were discussing the use of flags on cars by everyone in Sheffield and now you also seem to think that they are used by people who have had a sniff of the bar maids apron?

Are you against use of flags on vehicles or against drink driving? one is most definately covered by existing laws, the other is just an anti patriotic moan!!!

We should have warnings up on certain posters.

"Don't feed the troll".

I'd support this idea. Locally people in Sheffield are sick of people driving round with stupid Eng-er-land flags on their cars. I've seen 5 on the roadside presumably after they've fallen off the cars of their halfwitted owners.

Driving on the motorway recently with my dad and saw one come off. People thundering along at speeds of 70mph.

I appreciate they couldn't ban the flag nationally but I'm sure they could do it locally.

EVERYONE I know would support it.

NM

when you say locally, how many people do you mean ? 5,9,65 ? im sure that at least a million england supporters would go against your claim that people are sick of seeing the flags,im not a football fan, but i think its as much to do with supporting your country as it is to do with football

you could have quite easily said - 'I'm writing an essay'.

why did we need to know what it was about - trying to look clever are you?

Hilarious. What a stupid bint. Its humour love, wakey wakey

Ahem... less of the abuse please!

I'm suspecting that nicholarse is after an acting job as replacement for the guy who plays Norris Cole on Coronation Street. Sounds just like him.

We should have warnings up on certain posters.

"Don't feed the troll".

Then you'd never get to post anything Cyclone!!!

Hilarious. What a stupid bint. Its humour love, wakey wakey

it's sarcasm love, wakey wakey - :loopy:

I don't have any on my car and never would, but why shouldn't people get 'into the spirit' if they choose to. Stop being a meiser and find something more important to complain about.

Then you'd never get to post anything Cyclone!!!

that comments a bit 'troll-like' ;):D

EVERYONE I know would support it.

NM

I wouldn't, shows some national pride although it is in a cheap way the thought is still there!