They should change the local by-laws to ban flags on cars!

NJMUK - grow a braincell!

braince, cool, whats one of them chap?

braince, cool, whats one of them chap?

Yeah what is a braince?

iam putting my flags on tomorrow if only to upset the people who dont like them

Brilliant. Earlier on in this string people were trying to argue that these things bring people closer together?

NM

Yeah what is a braince?

Probably a typo.

;)

NM

Probably a typo.

;)

NM

God forbid :)

I pay more in tax than most of the smokers ans chavs that launch their crap on the floor so if I cause a flag to have to be picked up then so bloody be it!

just because you pay tax, doesn't mean you can litter our city.

Ok then if you want to get all derogotory come and drop some crap on my doorstep, call me a fool and see if you get a clump! I never said you were paid, simply implied that peoples flags don't exactly cause as many issues as other types of litter so read the post and shut your noise if your just going to chuck insults about....

you've really annoyed me, it's quite obvious you show no respect for sheffield

Have you aver done anything decent?

I am a volunteer for wildlife aid and it really annoys me when I have to help animals that are injured as a direct result of US, HUMANS dropping our crap on the streets/parks/countryside.

My intellect aside, I was merely stating that you continue to think that every car with an England flag attatched is driven by a brain dead football hooligan. These kind of generalisations are not kind, welcome or even accurate in the slightest.

I never implied they were all hooligans. That's something from your world view. Interesting that you make the association though.

NM

Brilliant. Earlier on in this string people were trying to argue that these things bring people closer together?

NM

Must admit, it's not the greatest argument. Would like to think most of us have seen all sides to this issue.

i think its great to see all those flags.....cos i know it hurts the idiots who think it racist to demonstrate our patriotism...and its still the best country in the world

Has anyone ever been struck by the thought of how sad it is that so many of these England flags are hanging off German, French, American and Italian cars? What does that say about our type of patriotism?

Good point!

What sort of patriot is it who goes around littering the streets with tacky plasitc flags - made in Korea and sponsored by Nationwide?

NM

i think its great to see all those flags.....cos i know it hurts the idiots who think it racist to demonstrate our patriotism...and its still the best country in the world

On what do you base that argument? The fact you were born here denotes a bias.

NM

just because you pay tax, doesn't mean you can litter our city.

you've really annoyed me, it's quite obvious you show no respect for sheffield

Have you aver done anything decent?

I am a volunteer for wildlife aid and it really annoys me when I have to help animals that are injured as a direct result of US, HUMANS dropping our crap on the streets/parks/countryside.

Thats my point!!! Your jump to that conclusion just because I want to put a flag up for 4 weeks. I do respect Sheffield and that comment has upset me!! I hate litter and do my bit. A few flags come out for the world cup, and a bit of litter. Thats how I see it! It's not all year round..

Maybe I don't do enough. I respect you for your voluntary work!